Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't put up with this any longer (n/t) 19:59 - Jun 9 with 696 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

Blog: This Might Rub You Up the Wrong Way, it Might Not!

I can't put up with this any longer (n/t) on 20:00 - Jun 9 with 695 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

After 45 years (30+ years season ticket) and well over a thousand games the fat-lady has finally sung on my Portman Road visits.

I've had enough of being taken for a mug by Marcus Evans, I'm sorry to say it will be the Crown Meadow from now on, whenever that will be!

I find it difficult to comprehend that a manager with 9 home wins in 33 games (13 losses) with a win percentage of 26.9% in 67 games, Lambert is still deemed OK to continue next season, only Hurst has a worse record FFS!

To put it in perspective we used to deride John Duncan as the worst manager in Ipswich history mostly for the playing style, but he still achieved a 43% win ratio and even those couple of jokers Keane and Jewell have 34% with a not so dissimilar amount of games as PL.

The dubious appointments, giving copious amounts of money to some managers to squander and to not back managers in January when the side are in a great position and now to publicly state that the manager didn't do at all well this season but we will still continue with him beggars belief.

Blog: This Might Rub You Up the Wrong Way, it Might Not!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024