Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is 10:40 - Jul 20 with 11652 viewsDarth_Koont

Pronouns: He/Him

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:37 - Jul 21 with 971 viewsSpruceMoose

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:33 - Jul 21 by m14_blue

I always tell people when I disagree with them, including GB on many occasions.

I just find these feuds really tiresome, particularly when they involve posters I have a lot of time for.

One final point, I find constantly being labelled a racist rather tiresome too. Rather spoils my enjoyment of threads does that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:41 - Jul 21 with 956 viewsfooters

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:37 - Jul 21 by SpruceMoose

One final point, I find constantly being labelled a racist rather tiresome too. Rather spoils my enjoyment of threads does that.

I'd also like to point out that I only practise recreational racism, which is totally different to racism proper.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:47 - Jul 21 with 958 viewsRyorry

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:37 - Jul 21 by SpruceMoose

Apols for doing a boxing ref stepping into the ring thing here - of course that's dire & I'm sorry you feel that, but no doubt GB's pretty hacked off with people hauling references/photos fom his real life onto the forum; & also claiming he's "used" his family in debates on AS, when what he's actually done is explain why he's so passionate about the thing.

If clashing opponents could just take a step back sometimes, might make a lot of difference.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 18:50]

Poll: Time of the annunciation

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:47 - Jul 21 with 956 viewsGlasgowBlue

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:25 - Jul 21 by SpruceMoose

Being unfairly labelled a racist for months on end and having the threat of 'outside bodies' being informed of the matter does tend to colour your opinion of an individual though. I don't consider this acceptable behaviour and I'm not going to stop highlighting it. I am allowed to defend myself from these ridiculous smears.

Perhaps if more people addressed this behaviour rather than looking the other way then threads wouldn't get trashed as frequently as they do.

I have no ill feeling towards you, and there's no need to go down the road of an argument, but I would just suggest that had you been on the receiving end of this you may feel different. After all, it's not just me he's been doing this to.

I shall leave it there, but this does feel like another TWTD example of being angry at the protester rather than the thing being protested.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 18:31]

Ok. It has become pretty obvious from some of the replies on here that you are making certain allegations against me, so I’ve taken you off in ignore for the sole purpose of addressing this. Then you go back on tomorrow. Because I have no wish to read a single word you and Footers post. Imo, and the opinion of others who no longer post here,the pair of you ruin the board by constantly starting arguments.

So...

1. I’ve never once labelled you a racist. Not a single time. So you can withdraw that immediately.

I would add that you have constantly said that as somebody who has voted Tory over the years that I
have no right to address racism.

2. I have never threatened you with “outside bodies”. After reading one of the most antisemitic posts I have ever seen one here From another poster, after many posts of provocation, and in the knowledge that my wife comes from a Jewish family, I lost it big style and said that post should be sent to an organisation that highlights online antisemitism.

The poster was told by admin to edit the antisemitism out of his post. I said that I had taken the issue of antisemitism too personally on here and left the board for a couple of months.

You have never been threatened with outside bodies, so again withdraw that.

There is only one poster who I have consistently accused of defending and repeating antisemitic tropes on here. That poster is DK. I stand by what I said, and there are other posters from left and right wing positions who have said the same.

There are no smears for you to defend yourself from. Link them if you believe this to be true. If not then shut up.

I will also remind the board that my private life was delved into by certain board members in order to discredit my stance in antisemitism. You would be interested in what your “friend” had to say with regards to who was sharing this material around. Some posters do not come out of this well.

I have no wish to engage with you. I ignored you for a reason and haven’t mentioned you in any post for some time. You do not exist on my TWTD timeline. But I won’t have you spreading lies about me.

Edit. Spelling mistakes and poor grammar edited as the op was written quickly in an iPhone. No words changed or added.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 8:41]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:48 - Jul 21 with 957 viewsDarth_Koont

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:33 - Jul 21 by m14_blue

I always tell people when I disagree with them, including GB on many occasions.

I just find these feuds really tiresome, particularly when they involve posters I have a lot of time for.

Well, I can't promise not to call him out if I see his BS. But I'll try to avoid the petty stuff wherever possible.

The funny thing is his partisan, party political approach to real-life issues re: being anti-SNP, pro-Brexit, anti-left, anti-antiracist and generally a Tory apologiser has done more than anything else towards getting me talking politics on here. I really don't like petty party politics which is why I react so strongly to it being played out on here.

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:54 - Jul 21 with 942 viewsDarth_Koont

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:47 - Jul 21 by GlasgowBlue

Ok. It has become pretty obvious from some of the replies on here that you are making certain allegations against me, so I’ve taken you off in ignore for the sole purpose of addressing this. Then you go back on tomorrow. Because I have no wish to read a single word you and Footers post. Imo, and the opinion of others who no longer post here,the pair of you ruin the board by constantly starting arguments.

So...

1. I’ve never once labelled you a racist. Not a single time. So you can withdraw that immediately.

I would add that you have constantly said that as somebody who has voted Tory over the years that I

2. I have never threatened you with “outside bodies”. After reading one of the most antisemitic posts I have ever seen one here From another poster, after many posts of provocation, and in the knowledge that my wife comes from a Jewish family, I lost it big style and said that post should be sent to an organisation that highlights online antisemitism.

The poster was told by admin to edit the antisemitism out of his post. I said that I had taken the issue of antisemitism too personally on here and left the board for a couple of months.

There is only one poster who I have consistently accused of defending and repeating antisemitic tropes on here. That poster is DK. I stand by what I said, and there are other posters from left and right wing positions who have said the same.

There are no smears for you to defend yourself from. Link them if you believe this to be true. If not then shut up.

I will also remind the board that my private life was delved into by certain board members in order to discredit my stance in antisemitism. You would be interested in what your “friend” had to say with regards to who was sharing this material around. Some posters do not come out of this well.

I have no wish to engage with you. I ignored you for a reason and haven’t mentioned you in any post for some time. You do not exist on my TWTD timeline. But I won’t have you spreading lies about me.

Edit. Spelling mistakes and poor grammar edited as the op was written quickly in an iPhone. No words changed or added.

And you and a couple of others have ignored what my "defence" was. Seems that it just doesn't fit your agenda to address facts.

Your constant insinuation that I defend antisemitism and antisemites is offensive. Please stop.

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:58 - Jul 21 with 908 viewsSpruceMoose

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:47 - Jul 21 by GlasgowBlue

So...

I stand by what I've said. I like that even in your post denying it, you actually do it again to another forum member. Classic Gibbers.

I've discussed it with forum admin. I've discussed it with multiple people via PM. I'm making nothing up. You think you're being clever by how you go about it. You're not direct. You slink around with your smears and insinuations, it's a pattern. You're a problem on here that nobody knows how to deal with. Not only have you done it to me, you've done it to other people for as long as I can remember.

How's about you pop me back on ignore - if I was ever on there, I have a hard time believing anything you say after all. I'll even cut you a deal, if you can stop yourself from spreading your dangerous lies about the BLM movement over here then I won't have reason to address you in a post again.

You quit with your 'middle class white boys' lies aimed at discrediting the movement and I'll have no reason to engage with you again. You win by not having to see my posts and I lose by not enjoying fascinating threads about songs with vegetables in their title.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 19:04]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:59 - Jul 21 with 913 viewsGaryCooper

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:16 - Jul 21 by Darth_Koont

That's utterly illogical.

Corbyn was the democratically elected leader of the Labour Party. Elected by the members in a landslide. So I should feel "ashamed" for voting for Labour and ushering in a TORY government????!!

To be honest I think you're trying desperately to find someone else to blame. And deflect from your own failings here. You're not alone - there's a whole media establishment and amateur pundits who have also let themselves and the country down with their bizarre interpretation of "fighting the Tories".

Well, the left-punching certainly worked well — about as much as it did for the LibDems too. It didn't at all enable a right-wing majority and embolden a frankly incompetent and corrupt government.

Correct pure stupidity, still you have your 6th form principles and the UK has a feked up Tory Government, take a bow Koont take a bow.
Login to get fewer ads

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:01 - Jul 21 with 902 viewsDarth_Koont

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:59 - Jul 21 by GaryCooper

Correct pure stupidity, still you have your 6th form principles and the UK has a feked up Tory Government, take a bow Koont take a bow.

So I'll just take it that you can't actually explain what I should be ashamed about.

Glad that's sorted.

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:01 - Jul 21 with 898 viewsGlasgowBlue

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:54 - Jul 21 by Darth_Koont

And you and a couple of others have ignored what my "defence" was. Seems that it just doesn't fit your agenda to address facts.

Your constant insinuation that I defend antisemitism and antisemites is offensive. Please stop.

You defended Pete Willsman’s antisemitic tirade. You openly admit that you defended it. He was kicked out of Labour for his antisemitic tirade and you happily defended it.

And that’s before we get into the number of times you said that the BOD and the JLM were being directed by Israel to make allegations of antisemitism in the Labour Party.

I stand by what I said.

Iron Lion Zion

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:05 - Jul 21 with 881 viewsGlasgowBlue

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:58 - Jul 21 by SpruceMoose

I stand by what I've said. I like that even in your post denying it, you actually do it again to another forum member. Classic Gibbers.

I've discussed it with forum admin. I've discussed it with multiple people via PM. I'm making nothing up. You think you're being clever by how you go about it. You're not direct. You slink around with your smears and insinuations, it's a pattern. You're a problem on here that nobody knows how to deal with. Not only have you done it to me, you've done it to other people for as long as I can remember.

How's about you pop me back on ignore - if I was ever on there, I have a hard time believing anything you say after all. I'll even cut you a deal, if you can stop yourself from spreading your dangerous lies about the BLM movement over here then I won't have reason to address you in a post again.

You quit with your 'middle class white boys' lies aimed at discrediting the movement and I'll have no reason to engage with you again. You win by not having to see my posts and I lose by not enjoying fascinating threads about songs with vegetables in their title.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 19:04]

You said I labelled you racist. You can’t link where I did it.

You said I threatened to report you to outside bodies. You can’t link where I did that.

You’ve been found out as a fraud and a liar.

You’re now back on ignore.

Iron Lion Zion

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:06 - Jul 21 with 870 viewsfooters

So...

Why don't you like me? I'm a nice fella.

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:07 - Jul 21 with 872 viewsHerbivore

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:59 - Jul 21 by GaryCooper

Have you taken a blow to the head?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:08 - Jul 21 with 870 viewsDarth_Koont

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:01 - Jul 21 by GlasgowBlue

You defended Pete Willsman’s antisemitic tirade. You openly admit that you defended it. He was kicked out of Labour for his antisemitic tirade and you happily defended it.

And that’s before we get into the number of times you said that the BOD and the JLM were being directed by Israel to make allegations of antisemitism in the Labour Party.

I stand by what I said.

Only because you always ignore the facts behind what I'm actually saying. You never address them and then by omitting them you can make the spurious insinuation that I'm just defending antisemites and antisemitic behaviour.

Seriously, stop playing these games.

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:09 - Jul 21 with 851 viewsSpruceMoose

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:05 - Jul 21 by GlasgowBlue

You said I labelled you racist. You can’t link where I did it.

You said I threatened to report you to outside bodies. You can’t link where I did that.

You’ve been found out as a fraud and a liar.

You’re now back on ignore.

Trawling through post history going back years is your style not mine. I don't have to prove anything to you. I know what you did. Others know what you did. It's been discussed.

Enjoy your echo chamber old boy.

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:12 - Jul 21 with 840 viewsfooters

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:09 - Jul 21 by SpruceMoose

Trawling through post history going back years is your style not mine. I don't have to prove anything to you. I know what you did. Others know what you did. It's been discussed.

Enjoy your echo chamber old boy.

Hang on, perhaps this is a case for Hasketon Law Chambers. We did dismantle board hero Pecker, after all.

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 07:22 - Jul 22 with 685 viewsGaryCooper

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 19:07 - Jul 21 by Herbivore

Have you taken a blow to the head?

Never from you.
What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 07:34 - Jul 22 with 668 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What's depressing is how utterly predictable this is on 18:25 - Jul 21 by SpruceMoose

Being unfairly labelled a racist for months on end and having the threat of 'outside bodies' being informed of the matter does tend to colour your opinion of an individual though. I don't consider this acceptable behaviour and I'm not going to stop highlighting it. I am allowed to defend myself from these ridiculous smears.

Perhaps if more people addressed this behaviour rather than looking the other way then threads wouldn't get trashed as frequently as they do.

I have no ill feeling towards you, and there's no need to go down the road of an argument, but I would just suggest that had you been on the receiving end of this you may feel different. After all, it's not just me he's been doing this to.

I shall leave it there, but this does feel like another TWTD example of being angry at the protester rather than the thing being protested.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 18:31]

I like the way you’re playing the innocent victim in a thread in which your first post was a pop at Lowhouse and Glassers, your second a pop at Paz, your third another pop at Lowhouse and every subsequent one a long winded pop at Glassers
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 7:53]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024