Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) 16:15 - Aug 10 with 2057 viewsjaseitfc2015

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 16:16 - Aug 10 with 2056 viewsKeno

I didn't realise it was in Prison?

what did it do?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 16:17 - Aug 10 with 2044 viewsPhilTWTD

I don't think it's been announced. We've had nothing from Opta about it.
When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 17:06 - Aug 10 with 1936 viewsSitfcB

W/C 17/08/2020

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 17:08 - Aug 10 with 1935 viewsPhilTWTD

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 17:06 - Aug 10 by SitfcB

W/C 17/08/2020

Just seen that reported by the Hull paper, that's in line with the mid-August I was told to expect.
When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 18:40 - Aug 10 with 1846 viewsSitfcB

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 17:08 - Aug 10 by PhilTWTD

Just seen that reported by the Hull paper, that's in line with the mid-August I was told to expect.

Yeah that’s were I saw it yesterday haha.

If that’s the case we should hear something official by the end of this week surely.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 19:00 - Aug 10 with 1816 viewsPhilTWTD

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 18:40 - Aug 10 by SitfcB

Yeah that’s were I saw it yesterday haha.

If that’s the case we should hear something official by the end of this week surely.

You would assume so, they usually run a check on emails a few days before sending them so they need to get moving on announcing it.
When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 19:49 - Aug 10 with 1752 viewspointofblue

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 17:08 - Aug 10 by PhilTWTD

Do you know if the first round of the Carabao Cup is being drawn at the same time?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 17:36 - Aug 12 with 1529 viewsPhilTWTD

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 16:17 - Aug 10 by PhilTWTD

I don't think it's been announced. We've had nothing from Opta about it.

Just had an email from Opta asking if we want fixtures sent but not a lot of info:

Re: English Football Fixtures - Release Date:

- Premier League — date/time TBC
- EFL — date/time TBC

Seems pretty certain to be next week though: "Action Required ASAP"

As per other posts, Friday being mentioned if not yet confirmed.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 17:39 - Aug 12 with 1511 viewsPhilTWTD

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 19:49 - Aug 10 by pointofblue

Do you know if the first round of the Carabao Cup is being drawn at the same time?

Would surprise me, usually do it at a different time. In fact they usually do it at 3am in Thailand, although actually I think their sponsorship is up this summer.
When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 18:21 - Aug 12 with 1436 viewsFreddy

21st August according to twitter
When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 19:04 - Aug 12 with 1392 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

When is the fixture list being released? (n/t) on 18:21 - Aug 12 by Freddy

21st August according to twitter

The Norwich COO has just confirmed it is 21st August

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024