Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. 10:10 - Oct 4 with 1223 viewsericclacton

Also Lamberts handling of Downes was pants he should have let him go, he's only a midfield dog after all.

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 10:25 - Oct 4 with 1182 viewsBlueBadger

Bringing Judge on when we were crying out for Jackson's pace in behind was a weird move too.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 10:30 - Oct 4 with 1163 viewsericclacton

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 10:25 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

Bringing Judge on when we were crying out for Jackson's pace in behind was a weird move too.

Your right he's clueless and should never be anywhere near our club, it's going to be a long long season.

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 10:34 - Oct 4 with 1152 viewsBlueBadger

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 10:30 - Oct 4 by ericclacton

Your right he's clueless and should never be anywhere near our club, it's going to be a long long season.

With any luck he'll be gone by early November and we can push for the playoffs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 11:49 - Oct 4 with 1089 viewsericclacton

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 10:34 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

With any luck he'll be gone by early November and we can push for the playoffs.

let's hope so. What gets me is you have the young Arsenal defender raring to get stuck in doesn't make the bench.

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 11:58 - Oct 4 with 1069 viewsBlueBadger

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 11:49 - Oct 4 by ericclacton

let's hope so. What gets me is you have the young Arsenal defender raring to get stuck in doesn't make the bench.

In all fairness, you don't change a winning side, which has taken him the best part of 2 years and Marcus Evans telling him about it to sink in.

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:29 - Oct 4 with 1030 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 11:58 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, you don't change a winning side, which has taken him the best part of 2 years and Marcus Evans telling him about it to sink in.

However, the next game.............

[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 12:30]

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:31 - Oct 4 with 1025 viewsericclacton

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 11:58 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

I get that and it makes sense but only up to a point, my point is you have a left back in his mi thirties linking up with Sears who is quite pacey, something had to give, old legs,he can't do it anymore it's a shame but it comes to us all

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:36 - Oct 4 with 1015 viewsbluesatin

Surely it Evans who decides if the fee for Downes is up to the club's valuation not Lambert
Login to get fewer ads

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:36 - Oct 4 with 1016 viewsEnigma_Blue

Downes not being allowed to go has nothing to do with Lambert. Palace didn't match Evans valuation. Also Downes taking the huff because he didn't get his move has nothing to do with Lambert either.
Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:41 - Oct 4 with 1005 viewsericclacton

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:36 - Oct 4 by bluesatin

Surely it Evans who decides if the fee for Downes is up to the club's valuation not Lambert

It has nothing to do with fees Downes wants away he asked to leave he doesn't want to play for Ipswich Town anymore, his body language against the mighty Rochdale proved that.
KEEP UP.

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:52 - Oct 4 with 979 viewsEnigma_Blue

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:41 - Oct 4 by ericclacton

It has nothing to do with fees Downes wants away he asked to leave he doesn't want to play for Ipswich Town anymore, his body language against the mighty Rochdale proved that.
KEEP UP.

So we just let him go for a fraction of his worth?

Garner, Webster, McGoldrick & Waghorn all wanted to leave & we let them. That worked out well for us didn't it.
Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:55 - Oct 4 with 963 viewsericclacton

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:52 - Oct 4 by Enigma_Blue

So we just let him go for a fraction of his worth?

Garner, Webster, McGoldrick & Waghorn all wanted to leave & we let them. That worked out well for us didn't it.

Don't be silly it was a disaster, what are you like.

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 13:02 - Oct 4 with 954 viewsEnigma_Blue

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:55 - Oct 4 by ericclacton

Don't be silly it was a disaster, what are you like.

Regardless of the fee it's Evans who makes the decision if a player is allowed to leave the club. You are blaming Lambert for not allowing him to leave. All Lambert can do is either choose to play him or not, he has no control over Downes leaving or not. Blame Evans for his handling of the situation if you think he should be allowed to leave.

Perhaps you just just stick to posting music videos.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 13:03]
Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 13:17 - Oct 4 with 929 viewsericclacton

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 13:02 - Oct 4 by Enigma_Blue

Regardless of the fee it's Evans who makes the decision if a player is allowed to leave the club. You are blaming Lambert for not allowing him to leave. All Lambert can do is either choose to play him or not, he has no control over Downes leaving or not. Blame Evans for his handling of the situation if you think he should be allowed to leave.

Perhaps you just just stick to posting music videos.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 13:03]

Come on you Enigma Blues.Difficult to understand MEH!!
Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 13:22 - Oct 4 with 913 viewsEnigma_Blue

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 13:17 - Oct 4 by ericclacton

Come on you Enigma Blues.Difficult to understand MEH!!

That's a little better.

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 13:27 - Oct 4 with 902 viewsPhilTWTD

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 12:41 - Oct 4 by ericclacton

KEEP UP.

I thought his performance against Rochdale was him trying too hard to make an impression, charging about trying to make tackles he probably shouldn't have etc.

From what I gather it's not a case of him being desperate to leave here as such, just that he'd be keen on the move. The agent has obviously mishandled things for him, going miles too early with the transfer request at a time when Palace were nowhere near our valuation.
Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 13:28 - Oct 4 with 897 viewsericclacton

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 13:22 - Oct 4 by Enigma_Blue

That's a little better.

That's a lot better

Did you spot the duff chord

Big mistake playing Ward in every game, I'm surprised he played three games. on 14:06 - Oct 4 with 851 viewsIllinoisblue

Stick to the music and puns

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024