Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Miles Kenlock 09:27 - Oct 19 with 2708 viewsWickets

Another win on his Town CV .
Miles Kenlock on 13:50 - Oct 20 with 132 viewsDyland

Miles Kenlock on 11:55 - Oct 20 by clive_baker

I make it 1 defeat in his last 10 starts. 6 goals conceded. He looked good on Saturday I thought, especially in the 2nd half. It'll be interesting to see how he deals with Taylor tonight.

I think what most people were saying is he's not a world beater by any means, but is a more than capable cover for a handful of games before Ward comes back, which I would still be in favour of as he's superior. I think the evidence we've seen over the past 2 games supports that TBH. There's always sensationalism on here, sometimes for effect and some probably believe it to be true. I saw suggestions of this being his last contract in professional football, and others suggesting starting Ndaba instead etc. It's nonsense, Kenny is a bang average L1 left back and has probably been about that for a while. I still cant recall many occasions where he's let us down.

I watched him with typical football goggle bias confirmation when he replaced Ward. And he didn't let me down :) In hindsight, and trying to be more objective, and in light of his last two performances, I agree. He's doing well and fair play. He can play football and has some decent technique. I've always thought his problem was a lack of footballing intelligence, which in part may account for the wayward positional sense. If we're struggling he won't be the one to pull something out of nothing, but in a back four playing solidly I agree he's doing pretty well.

As you say, tonight will be a sterner test... and bear in mind he's likely to have someone in front of him who will drift infield and leave him exposed at times. Good luck Kenny! I've always kind of liked him, even though he's not all that. It's possibly because he runs funny, and looks like an ancient Egyptian woman who looks like a man.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024