Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s Nigel Adkins up to these days? (n/t) 18:27 - Feb 18 with 595 viewsA90sblue

What’s Nigel Adkins up to these days? (n/t) on 18:28 - Feb 18 with 590 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Whatever it is, I hope it's a long way from Suffolk.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What’s Nigel Adkins up to these days? (n/t) on 18:30 - Feb 18 with 576 viewsCoco

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

What’s Nigel Adkins up to these days? (n/t) on 18:32 - Feb 18 with 562 viewsChrisd

Lots of walking. He was on Twitter the other day encouraging people to manage their mental health with walking or general exercise.

Beat me to it Coco!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 18:33]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

What’s Nigel Adkins up to these days? (n/t) on 18:39 - Feb 18 with 517 viewsMrTown

Not as bad a manager than maybe some may say. Thought his Hull side were ok against us, although we were a terrible Championship side.

Think he is more a pair of steady hands than anyone you would want to build a project with.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024