Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier 16:38 - Feb 27 with 1486 viewschrismakin

Hes been very vocal with this double sub. Lambert nowhere near. Is that normal?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:40 - Feb 27 with 1437 viewsWD19

Nae.
Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:41 - Feb 27 with 1398 viewsJeff_winger

Nae normal, good really good though. Brilliant couldn't ask more from him, he's giving Lambert everything
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 16:54]
Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:47 - Feb 27 with 1310 viewsGodBlue

I noticed it was similar against Hull and thought it was a bit unusual. I assumed Gill was just doing what Taylor would normally do though.

Lambert was just getting up to give players a pat on the back as they came off, but otherwise I thought he seemed pretty quiet, for him. Not watching today, but sounds like it may be similar?

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:48 - Feb 27 with 1286 viewschrismakin

Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:47 - Feb 27 by GodBlue

I noticed it was similar against Hull and thought it was a bit unusual. I assumed Gill was just doing what Taylor would normally do though.

Lambert was just getting up to give players a pat on the back as they came off, but otherwise I thought he seemed pretty quiet, for him. Not watching today, but sounds like it may be similar?

Yeah that's it.

Just noticed it with the two subs matt Gill talking to them before coming on

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 1231 viewsKieran_Knows

I think Gill (+1 other) takes over from Lambert on a temporary basis on Monday, so I’m told.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:54 - Feb 27 with 1188 viewsjampow1

Surely not going this soon after back to back wins. (not saying he shouldn't but surely won't happen at the moment).
Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:55 - Feb 27 with 1129 viewsJeff_winger

Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:52 - Feb 27 by Kieran_Knows

I think Gill (+1 other) takes over from Lambert on a temporary basis on Monday, so I’m told.

Changing your username? Or waiting for cook
Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:55 - Feb 27 with 1120 viewschrismakin

Could be.

Waited after game by tunnel for all the players. Clip aids in hand etc looked more happy with the win than paul did

Login to get fewer ads

Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:55 - Feb 27 with 1105 viewsLankHenners

From what you could make out from iFollow, Gill and Jimmy Walker looked more prominent in the technical area than Lambert.

Not saying Walker will be the other but did seem a bit of a dress rehearsal for Gill.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:56 - Feb 27 with 1046 viewsKieran_Knows

Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 16:55 - Feb 27 by Jeff_winger

Changing your username? Or waiting for cook

Ha, hopefully just wait till Cook is announced!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who ever mentioned matt Gill earlier on 17:11 - Feb 27 with 824 viewslmfcblue

Quiet like listening to Gill in the pressers he’s got a bit of personality about him and talks sense (well better than PL and Taylor)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024