Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow help please 18:32 - Mar 9 with 569 viewsbrad548ye

Sorry to be so clueless but can anybody help me with how to watch tonight’s match. I’m all signed up to the iFollow app but can’t work out how to purchase a pass to watch tonight’s match. I’m on the club page and can see all these interview type videos and the match tab that shows tonight’s fixture but cannot for the life of me see any part that shows me where or how to pay for tonight’s match........any help please would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
iFollow help please on 18:34 - Mar 9 with 554 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.itfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/

Buy the match pass here matey. Hit the 'Register on iFollow' link and just follow the steps.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 18:35]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

iFollow help please on 18:36 - Mar 9 with 532 viewsclive_baker

Under the iFollow tab on the homepage there should be a 'next match'. Click that and it'll let you buy 'tickets'. Then when bought click on 'watch live now'

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

iFollow help please on 18:36 - Mar 9 with 532 viewsSteve_M

Sprucey should have helped you there but it's not you being clueless, it's one of the least intuitive interfaces around.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

iFollow help please on 18:38 - Mar 9 with 522 viewsbrad548ye

Thank you all so much, sorted now.
iFollow help please on 18:42 - Mar 9 with 506 viewsSpruceMoose

iFollow help please on 18:36 - Mar 9 by Steve_M

Sprucey should have helped you there but it's not you being clueless, it's one of the least intuitive interfaces around.

Agreed. Having a season pass largely solves the issue, but I do recall buying match passes and I seemed to have to do it in a different fashion every week, like some kind of test!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024