Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anderson - Aldershot 16:40 - May 16 with 1311 viewschrismakin

Although as made clear we are looking at some Champ players etc, I could see why we might be interested in Anderson

I know looking back at PC's time at wigan and pompy, he did like to take a gamble on some lower league talent

Out of contract, wouldn't cost much and poss a tidy squad player. Going forwards data recruiment etc would bring these sorts of players to the table you would imagine, low output, low risk gambles.

Some thoughts about the potential move below
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/might-be-a-bit-of-a-risk-ipswich-town-s

[Post edited 16 May 2021 16:42]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Anderson - Aldershot on 16:51 - May 16 with 1220 viewsfatronaldo

Looks a player
Anderson - Aldershot on 16:53 - May 16 with 1204 viewschrismakin

Anderson - Aldershot on 16:51 - May 16 by fatronaldo

Looks a player

It's the simple movement I like, always looking to pass and move to get into space and be available for the ball again. appears to have an intent on moving the ball forwards and does the simple jobs well. Clearly just a youtube video but you can briefly see why we may be interested

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Anderson - Aldershot on 16:55 - May 16 with 1192 viewsRedX

Looks like a powerful lad. Going on the above footage, I can see why there's interest.
Anderson - Aldershot on 17:13 - May 16 with 1124 viewsMB26

There's certainly value in the lower leagues. Colby Bishop, Dion Charles and Jack Taylor all came from NL and below, arguably some of the past two seasons best performers. Cook signed Lowe from Hampton and Richmond at Portsmouth. We won't ever get another Jamie Vardy but a even a useful squad player we can turn a profit on is a good asset to have.
Anderson - Aldershot on 17:13 - May 16 with 1122 viewshadleighboyblue

Anderson - Aldershot on 16:53 - May 16 by chrismakin

It's the simple movement I like, always looking to pass and move to get into space and be available for the ball again. appears to have an intent on moving the ball forwards and does the simple jobs well. Clearly just a youtube video but you can briefly see why we may be interested

I like the idea of finding a gem or two from nowhere .

He looks to have something about him , can't see there's much to lose .

It's attitude and commitment we need to build a team with and he looks to have the determination we need after years of humdrum stuff .
Anderson - Aldershot on 21:31 - May 16 with 835 viewsBiGDonnie

Sign him up!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anderson - Aldershot on 21:43 - May 16 with 802 viewsSwansea_Blue

Taking a punt on someone who's suffered a bad injury isn't quite what I had in mind when people were talking about high level targets. Sounds like a Huws situation. But then I suppose we'll be linked with everyone and it could be rubbish.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anderson - Aldershot on 22:02 - May 16 with 742 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024