Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
University research on activism in sport 08:42 - May 21 with 658 viewstheacademic1

Dear all,

I am involved in some research looking at sportsmen and women's activism in sport. For those of you interested in this topic area, I have created a short survey that should only take a few minutes of your time: https://northumbria.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/athlete-activism

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this subject area.
University research on activism in sport on 08:59 - May 21 with 626 viewsElephantintheRoom

There is an obituary to the great USA 400m runner Lee Evans in the Times today. You could do worse than read that. The black athletes' response at the Mexico Olympics to the assassination of Martin Luther King and their status as second class citizens is rather thought provoking -even after over 50 years

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

University research on activism in sport on 10:02 - May 21 with 585 viewsDarth_Koont

Very quick and well-formulated questionnaire.

Good luck – I’ll be very interested to see the results.

Pronouns: He/Him

University research on activism in sport on 08:06 - May 27 with 499 viewstheacademic1

University research on activism in sport on 10:02 - May 21 by Darth_Koont

Many thanks Darth_Koont and anyone else who has completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes.
University research on activism in sport on 08:07 - May 27 with 498 viewstheacademic1

University research on activism in sport on 10:02 - May 21 by Darth_Koont

Many thanks Darth_Koont and anyone else who has completed the survey.
University research on activism in sport on 08:48 - May 27 with 459 viewsCoachRob

Sorry academic1, must have missed this first time round. Have now completed the questionnaire, interesting subject matter and well designed, good luck with your research.
University research on activism in sport on 08:51 - May 27 with 458 viewsHerbivore

Done. Good luck with it, looks like an interesting topic and I'd be interested to see your findings once you have them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

University research on activism in sport on 09:11 - May 27 with 448 viewsnorth_stand77

Completed. Good luck with it and it would be nice if you could update later with your findings
University research on activism in sport on 10:30 - May 27 with 432 viewsKropotkin123

Done, good luck

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

University research on activism in sport on 07:12 - May 28 with 399 viewstheacademic1

Many thanks everyone for taking the time to share your thoughts. I really appreciate it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024