Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? 10:11 - Jun 12 with 1009 viewsunstableblue

Expected to start this against Switzerland:

Ward; Mepham, Rodon, Davies; Roberts, Allen, Ampadu, Williams; Bale, Wilson, James

I think Ramsey just isn’t fit enough for a start, and he really was the engine of their success last time.

Moore not expected to start… due to system.. and recent international form.

Not sure they’ll qualify…. Bale may have to carry the team. James is good though.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 11:16 - Jun 12 with 898 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I believe the Swiss will be too strong, I'm going for 2-0.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 11:23 - Jun 12 with 886 viewsMB26

It's the differences between Giggs and Page. I guess he's trying to establish his own stamp on the squad. They play more of a fluid front 3 with Harry Wilson as a false '9'. I don't see it working against the staunch defences in their group. They've got to try and catch teams on the counter.
Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 11:45 - Jun 12 with 855 viewsRobTheMonk

Ramsey will be a big miss if not fit. Bale obviously a danger if he decides to turn it on.

I think offensively Wales are okay but defensively will struggle.
Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 12:24 - Jun 12 with 802 viewsBlueSpark

We've played the False 9 a few times recently and it's never worked for us.

Ramsey took a knock against Albania so might be injured again, but hopefully just misses the one match.

Without Ramsey+Moore in there giving us those extra options they provide this could be a boring 0-0.
Oooh Moore and Ramsey starting!!! Quite a strong team (n/t) on 12:43 - Jun 12 with 758 viewsunstableblue

Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 12:47 - Jun 12 with 741 viewsvapour_trail

Moore and Ramsay both in the eleven.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 12:48 - Jun 12 with 739 viewstractordownsouth

1-0 Wales.

They’ve switched formations to a 3-4-3 with Harry Wilson as a false 9. Maybe against tougher opposition they’ll play Moore as a target man.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 13:13 - Jun 12 with 669 viewsunstableblue

Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 12:47 - Jun 12 by vapour_trail

Moore and Ramsay both in the eleven.

Moore, James, Bale, Ramsey… top players

Login to get fewer ads

Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 15:03 - Jun 12 with 575 viewsSwansea_Blue

This threads confusing the hell out of me. Are you all watching in alternative universe?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 17:15 - Jun 12 with 507 viewsWeWereZombies

Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 15:03 - Jun 12 by Swansea_Blue

This threads confusing the hell out of me. Are you all watching in alternative universe?

I thought it was wonderful how graciously Daniel James accepted his substitution and high fived everyone on the way to the bench.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Wales line-up, why no Moore? How will they do? on 17:22 - Jun 12 with 495 viewsstopmoaning

Think they may go through as one of the best 3rd place teams, but they aren’t great are they?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024