Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help! Pubs for Sunday in North Lopham/Diss 07:04 - Jul 9 with 564 viewsWithnail_and_ITFC

I'm away in an air BnB this weekend with some non-football loving folk, so I fully plan to escape to a pub for the final. I don't know the area at all - is anyone able to recommend somewhere? I think there are a couple of pubs in North Lopham, but not sure if they show the footy!

Cheers!
Help! Pubs for Sunday in North Lopham/Diss on 07:22 - Jul 9 with 532 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Th pub in North Lopham is the Kings Head. No idea if it is showing the match, but worth a phone call.
There are a few pubs in Diss.
The Waterfront, Saracens Head, Greyhound plus a few others that i,m sure will be showing it but will need to book.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Help! Pubs for Sunday in North Lopham/Diss on 16:00 - Jul 9 with 420 viewsWithnail_and_ITFC

Help! Pubs for Sunday in North Lopham/Diss on 07:22 - Jul 9 by StochesStotasBlewe

Th pub in North Lopham is the Kings Head. No idea if it is showing the match, but worth a phone call.
There are a few pubs in Diss.
The Waterfront, Saracens Head, Greyhound plus a few others that i,m sure will be showing it but will need to book.

Cheers mate! I'll check out the King's Head :)
Help! Pubs for Sunday in North Lopham/Diss on 16:14 - Jul 9 with 399 viewsBlueandTruesince82

What's with all these non footy types not watching? It's an event, surely even if you don't care about footy England in a major final is so culturally significant that you have to watch?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024