Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lateral Flow Tests?...... 11:01 - Aug 10 with 828 viewschunkymunky

Hi Guys, need a bit of help please, I'm taking my son to his first game tonight, hes 14 yrs old, although I have been double jabbed how do I prove HIS flow test is negative, doe's he need to physically take it with him, or is there something easier & more acceptable to show at the gate?

I'm guessing I'm probably not the first to ask this but a glance around the forum hasnt given me any info, so any help would be great please.
Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 11:03 - Aug 10 with 800 viewsTrumptonBlue

Record the result here - https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result. He'll get an email and/or text with the result which he can show as "proof".

That's how it worked for Latitude - don't know if it's the same at PR.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 11:04]
Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 11:04 - Aug 10 with 786 viewschunkymunky

Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 11:03 - Aug 10 by TrumptonBlue

Record the result here - https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result. He'll get an email and/or text with the result which he can show as "proof".

That's how it worked for Latitude - don't know if it's the same at PR.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 11:04]

He's 14 without an email address?
Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 11:06 - Aug 10 with 768 viewsSitfcB

Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 11:04 - Aug 10 by chunkymunky

I think you can put that you’re registering the result on behalf of someone else and can get it sent to your mobile number.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 11:06 - Aug 10 with 763 viewsTrumptonBlue

Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 11:04 - Aug 10 by chunkymunky

Ah. Does he have a phone?

I can't remember exactly but I think you can probably use your own phone number or email address - as long as you report the result under his name, that will be shown on the text/email that is sent.
Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 11:07 - Aug 10 with 754 viewsChiefXL

Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 11:06 - Aug 10 by SitfcB

I think you can put that you’re registering the result on behalf of someone else and can get it sent to your mobile number.

yeah, you can put your personal email and mobile number and you'll get their confirmation

Also 14 year olds really couldn't give a monkeys about email
Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 12:06 - Aug 10 with 624 viewsSWGF

Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 11:07 - Aug 10 by ChiefXL

yeah, you can put your personal email and mobile number and you'll get their confirmation

Also 14 year olds really couldn't give a monkeys about email

As long as you put Jnr's details in the name, DOB sections etc, you can put *your* mobile and/or email address.

Then the results get sent there.

Then show *that* result to the stewards. They'll match the name on the results with the ticket.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 12:08 - Aug 10 with 609 viewschunkymunky

Lateral Flow Tests?...... on 12:06 - Aug 10 by SWGF

As long as you put Jnr's details in the name, DOB sections etc, you can put *your* mobile and/or email address.

Then the results get sent there.

Then show *that* result to the stewards. They'll match the name on the results with the ticket.

Thanks Guys, appreciate your help & advice
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024