Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? 23:50 - Aug 19 with 1292 viewsBlueOsterClub

Does anyone else think playing all 3 in the starting line up is a good idea? It could help us keep hold the ball more and distribute to the attackers more efficiently. Granted we would have one less attacking player.
I believe its called the Christmas tree formation of 4 3 2 1

Hladky
KVY Woolf Burges Coulsen
Harper Carroll Evans
Edwards Frasier
Piggot

Possibly Burns for KVY if fit and Edmoundson for Woolf

[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 0:09]
Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 06:48 - Aug 20 with 1110 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 06:57 - Aug 20 with 1094 viewsVic

Very much doubt it. Cook is not one to play with different formations. He’s brought the players in that he thinks will fit his way of playing so he’s not going to change it to fit the players in.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 07:17 - Aug 20 with 1046 viewsAYACCA

We could start with 12 players as we're a new team. It's only fair
Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 07:28 - Aug 20 with 1026 viewschicoazul

Think it’s more likely we will see Carroll (if we ever do see him) in the 10 role than one of the two CMs
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 7:34]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 07:29 - Aug 20 with 1025 viewschrismakin

My ideal would be this

Hladky
KVY
Edmondson
Burgess
Coulsen

Evans
Harper

Edwards left
Fraser 10
Burns right

Pigott

But. I've never seen Edmunson so wolf may be better

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 08:18 - Aug 20 with 903 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 06:48 - Aug 20 by BryanPlug

Loving the 90's reference!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 08:33 - Aug 20 with 843 viewsSimonds92

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 06:57 - Aug 20 by Vic

Very much doubt it. Cook is not one to play with different formations. He’s brought the players in that he thinks will fit his way of playing so he’s not going to change it to fit the players in.

He started 2 up front in our previous game...
Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 08:49 - Aug 20 with 789 viewsKeaneish

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 08:33 - Aug 20 by Simonds92

He started 2 up front in our previous game...

Yeah I’d say we’ve switched a 4231, 442 and 4411 at times in games Whether by design or not remains to be seen. The analytics Twitter thread that Joe posted last night is a good read and insight to how Cook utilises this.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 10:10 - Aug 20 with 649 viewsHighgateBlue

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 08:18 - Aug 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Loving the 90's reference!!

But he's obviously a Town fan, no?

"Hey baby I hear the Blues a-callin'..."
Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 10:23 - Aug 20 with 618 viewsBlueOsterClub

Is there room for Evans , Harper and Carroll in the starting Line Up? on 06:48 - Aug 20 by BryanPlug

But with his Physiological analysis skills being on the pitch he can help create a positive and winning mentality.

Cheers!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024