Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium renovation.... 11:24 - Nov 5 with 2870 viewsKieran_Knows

... surely I'm not the only one to think this is utter madness?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium renovation.... on 11:06 - Nov 6 with 190 viewsblueislander

Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium renovation.... on 08:55 - Nov 6 by GeoffSentence

Investment isn't it. Imagine the volumes of weed they could grow down there as a sideline.

Lived in Madrid 1969-70 and was a regular at The Bernabeu. There were quite a lot of standing areas, and I was one of 125,000 at a Copa del Rey semi final against Barcelona. Entrance to the standing area in the gods was 25 pesetas.
Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium renovation.... on 11:33 - Nov 6 with 159 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If all else fails they will have a lovely grass eco carpark and/or multi level marijuana growing system.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium renovation.... on 11:38 - Nov 6 with 145 viewsleitrimblue

Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium renovation.... on 11:33 - Nov 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

If all else fails they will have a lovely grass eco carpark and/or multi level marijuana growing system.

Surely you'd have to 'put the wire on' with that much volume or electric company be on to yer in days
Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium renovation.... on 11:48 - Nov 6 with 130 viewsleitrimblue

Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium renovation.... on 18:55 - Nov 5 by linhdi

It is a rather impressive refurb of the existing stadium.

The pitch removal technology and multi-use design is very similar to Tottenham, but works a bit differently. At Tottenham, the football pitch drops and sits in its entirety below the South Stand area. Madrid won't have had the space to do that, so have done an ingenious multi-layering of the natural pitch.

The use for other sports such as tennis etc by putting in temporary back-to-back stands on the pitch is new to me. Seems a great idea.

I imagined they would be selling the stadium at Bernabeu to help fund a new stadium on outskirts of city
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024