Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vax checks on the gate: foreign vax proof? 18:35 - Nov 10 with 908 viewsFBI

For our family reunion at the Oxford game my sister and brother-in-law have vaccination proof but were done in Canada, where they were then living. Any problems with that on the gate, do we think?

I'll try calling the club anyway but everyone on here knows everything :-)

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Vax checks on the gate: foreign vax proof? on 18:45 - Nov 10 with 870 viewsbackwaywhen

As far as I am aware , they cannot stop you entering the ground , showing your proof is voluntary.
Vax checks on the gate: foreign vax proof? on 18:52 - Nov 10 with 851 viewsLankHenners

Vax checks on the gate: foreign vax proof? on 18:45 - Nov 10 by backwaywhen

As far as I am aware , they cannot stop you entering the ground , showing your proof is voluntary.

Incorrect.

As for the OP, proof that they've had the jabs should be enough, the steward on the gate may also want to see some ID to prove it's them as well.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Vax checks on the gate: foreign vax proof? on 19:02 - Nov 10 with 817 viewsSitfcB

Incorrect.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Vax checks on the gate: foreign vax proof? on 19:02 - Nov 10 with 814 viewsSitfcB

Just do a LFT incase they don’t but they should.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Vax checks on the gate: foreign vax proof? on 19:31 - Nov 10 with 765 viewsBlueBadger

Even I know that's b0llocks.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Vax checks on the gate: foreign vax proof? on 21:44 - Nov 10 with 625 viewsEssen_blue

I showed may German app to show double Vax. No issues at all.
Vax checks on the gate: foreign vax proof? on 21:53 - Nov 10 with 613 viewsFBI

Cheers all. See you there :-)

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Vax checks on the gate: foreign vax proof? on 09:30 - Nov 11 with 463 viewsallezlesbleus

I was at the game on Tuesday and they accepted my French QR code, although the steward only glanced at it and didn't scan it.

My mate who is double jabbed, but didn't have proof had to take a test at the ground, which meant he missed the first 10 minutes or so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024