Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This has switched my opinion & now feel he has to go… 21:55 - Dec 1 with 691 viewsMillsyVOR

nt
This has switched my opinion & now feel he has to go… on 21:58 - Dec 1 with 652 viewsfactual_blue

Absolutely.

boris out

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This has switched my opinion & now feel he has to go… on 22:00 - Dec 1 with 616 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wouldn’t make any decisions or change my mind on the basis of a completely changed team against a PL U23s we’ve got no real understanding of and in a one off tournament match. The league is a better way to judge him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This has switched my opinion & now feel he has to go… on 22:01 - Dec 1 with 565 viewsCotty

Lol
This has switched my opinion & now feel he has to go… on 22:04 - Dec 1 with 518 viewsN2_Blue

This has switched my opinion & now feel he has to go… on 22:00 - Dec 1 by Swansea_Blue

I wouldn’t make any decisions or change my mind on the basis of a completely changed team against a PL U23s we’ve got no real understanding of and in a one off tournament match. The league is a better way to judge him.

Yeah because the league is going so much better.

Cook can't manage us in any competition whatever the team. We're crap more often than we are good.

Who gives a sht about this competition, but Cook wanted to win tonight, that showed with the team he picked which couldn't beat a team of kids.

It's scarily bad, PC has lost his mojo, Jewell lost it, keane lost it after an amazing season at Sunderland, Lambert lost it. It does happen.

We need to accept that it looks like the same has happened with PC.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

This has switched my opinion & now feel he has to go… on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 479 viewsSwansea_Blue

This has switched my opinion & now feel he has to go… on 22:04 - Dec 1 by N2_Blue

Yeah because the league is going so much better.

Cook can't manage us in any competition whatever the team. We're crap more often than we are good.

Who gives a sht about this competition, but Cook wanted to win tonight, that showed with the team he picked which couldn't beat a team of kids.

It's scarily bad, PC has lost his mojo, Jewell lost it, keane lost it after an amazing season at Sunderland, Lambert lost it. It does happen.

We need to accept that it looks like the same has happened with PC.

I didn’t say the league was going better. Tonight’s an odd match to change views about him though if mid-table mediocrity hasn’t yet convinced anyone.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024