Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Testing for Sunderland, and moving forwards 17:57 - Dec 12 with 1283 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

I was told during my steward briefing that the Barrow game would be the last with a Covid testing tent on site. With a huge crowd expected and many new fans taking advantage of the #PackOutPR incentive, I wouldn't want anyone to miss out.

Take a LFT the morning of the game, get the vaccine card out OR Covid pass in readiness to be checked. If the vaccine has been administered less than 14 days before the game, we cannot accept the vaccination card so please take a Lateral Flow Test instead to cover all bases. Ticketed fans will have a window of when to enter the stadium, maybe turn up early to avoid the wait outside.
Covid Testing for Sunderland, and moving forwards on 18:13 - Dec 12 with 1128 viewspointofblue

I've always used my Covid app to access the stadium so how can a LFT be shown? Is it via a photo on a phone?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Covid Testing for Sunderland, and moving forwards on 18:17 - Dec 12 with 1075 viewsSitfcB

Covid Testing for Sunderland, and moving forwards on 18:13 - Dec 12 by pointofblue

I've always used my Covid app to access the stadium so how can a LFT be shown? Is it via a photo on a phone?

Via the confirmation text/email you receive when you input the result online.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Covid Testing for Sunderland, and moving forwards on 18:18 - Dec 12 with 1076 viewsRozz

Covid Testing for Sunderland, and moving forwards on 18:13 - Dec 12 by pointofblue

LFT's are registered on the NHS website with the QR code or number on the test itself. You'll be asked to enter the result and they'll send you an email as 'proof'.
Covid Testing for Sunderland, and moving forwards on 18:20 - Dec 12 with 1047 viewspointofblue

Ah, of course, thanks both.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024