Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) 17:51 - Jan 3 with 930 viewsHitchin_ITFC

Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 10:36 - Jan 4 with 763 viewsBrentwoodBlagger2

Just checked the weather for Gillingham on Saturday - raining from 9am to 9pm. Deep joy.
Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 10:45 - Jan 4 with 727 viewsCoastalblue

Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 10:36 - Jan 4 by BrentwoodBlagger2

Just checked the weather for Gillingham on Saturday - raining from 9am to 9pm. Deep joy.

I've more concerns about the covid forecast tbh, hopefully this is not another one to end up being called off though I imagine they will struggle if they get many cases.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 10:47 - Jan 4 with 717 viewstractorboy1978

Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 10:45 - Jan 4 by Coastalblue

I've more concerns about the covid forecast tbh, hopefully this is not another one to end up being called off though I imagine they will struggle if they get many cases.

They've played since calling off Boxing Day due to COVID so would think it very unlikely they get two outbreaks in such quick succession.
Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 10:47 - Jan 4 with 716 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 10:45 - Jan 4 by Coastalblue

They called off the original which was due to be played Boxing Day. I'm not sure if there is rules on how many you can call off but highly doubt thy will again, they played at the weekend so hopefully over COVID now.
Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 11:53 - Jan 4 with 581 viewsBluebell

Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 10:47 - Jan 4 by abracaDOBRA_

They called off the original which was due to be played Boxing Day. I'm not sure if there is rules on how many you can call off but highly doubt thy will again, they played at the weekend so hopefully over COVID now.

As long as our players don’t have it this time.

Didn’t Walton have it for our last game when Hladky was in goal?
Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 11:54 - Jan 4 with 567 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Gillingham away on Sat... sold out. (n/t) on 11:53 - Jan 4 by Bluebell

As long as our players don’t have it this time.

Didn’t Walton have it for our last game when Hladky was in goal?

yep, Walton and Burgess had it last game. Toto, Edwards and Harper had it xmas week but are now back training I think
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024