Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the best halves of the season 15:49 - Jan 8 with 786 viewsKeaneish

The most notable difference is our midfield shape without the ball. Players are dropping into defensive pockets of space to re-shape enabling us better chances of winning the seconds. We’re noticeably holding the width more giving the midfield three much more space and time on the ball to pull the strings.

Impressive 45 mins.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

One of the best halves of the season on 15:52 - Jan 8 with 716 viewsgtsb1966

Amazing what a change of manager and coaching team can do isn't it.
One of the best halves of the season on 15:55 - Jan 8 with 637 viewsN2_Blue

Yep, agree with all that

I hope we can keep a clean sheet, will be a real boost for an element of the team which has struggled.

Having Burns back is such a boost, we've really missed him.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

One of the best halves of the season on 15:55 - Jan 8 with 635 viewsBluecasp

Fantastic football so far from Town. Playing with some great width and loads of movement. Burns has been a constant thorn in their side and Aluko's pass for the third goal was pure class. Would be great to get more goals and absolutely destroy this Evans team. Gillingham look completely dazed and lethargic. Whatever McKenna has been coaching, I'm very impressed so far.
One of the best halves of the season on 15:56 - Jan 8 with 599 viewspowinswitch

One of the best halves of the season on 15:52 - Jan 8 by gtsb1966

Amazing what a change of manager and coaching team can do isn't it.

One of? That was the best so far in my opinion. The intent, pace of passing, understanding of where their mates would be, running off the ball etc
One of the best halves of the season on 15:58 - Jan 8 with 537 viewsBluecasp

Possession stats in the first half 74% to Ipswich and passing accuracy 88%. Great to see.
One of the best halves of the season on 16:00 - Jan 8 with 498 viewsphillev231069

One of the best halves of the season on 15:55 - Jan 8 by N2_Blue

Yep, agree with all that

I hope we can keep a clean sheet, will be a real boost for an element of the team which has struggled.

Having Burns back is such a boost, we've really missed him.

I have said this before, Burns is one of our best purchases in years and for that I do thank Cook, we do look so much more cohesive and I am pretty sure that's down to far superior coaching.
One of the best halves of the season on 16:03 - Jan 8 with 458 viewsKeaneish

One of the best halves of the season on 15:56 - Jan 8 by powinswitch

One of? That was the best so far in my opinion. The intent, pace of passing, understanding of where their mates would be, running off the ball etc

It’s definitely the most well drilled, no doubt. Let’s see what the second half brings.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024