Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Towns wages 08:16 - Jan 27 with 3916 viewsManchesterblue

https://salarysport.com/football/sky-bet-league-one/ipswich-town/

Celina £21k,

Towns wages on 13:14 - Jan 27 with 405 viewsPrrrromotionGiven

Towns wages on 09:07 - Jan 27 by SouperJim

Yes, but is he more useful than 7 Donaciens?

Since you can only put 11 players on the pitch at once, this is not a useful way to think about footballers' wages, and it is why the increase in wages becomes exponential as you climb the divisions.
Towns wages on 13:35 - Jan 27 with 374 viewsnoggin

Towns wages on 13:11 - Jan 27 by longtimefan

Have you ever had the email telling you someone has queried your return?

No, I work for the state.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Towns wages on 13:53 - Jan 27 with 353 viewstractordownsouth

Given that Woolfenden signed a new 4 year deal when he had Championship interest, I'd be surprised if he was only on 3k.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Towns wages on 14:11 - Jan 27 with 340 viewstractorboy1978

Towns wages on 10:54 - Jan 27 by clive_baker

If we're including inbound transfer fees in revenue (I believe they can be from an FFP perspective, albeit not from a statutory accounting perspective), then do the rules dictate that outgoing fees must be included in the 60% cost calculations. Or is that salaries only? Would feel a little short sighted if its the latter.

FWIW I agree that at a total level players wages will be £8m - £9m I would say. if we assume inbound and outbound fees net off (perhaps optimistic), then we would need other revenues of £14m. Can't see it without a bit of an injection from the owners, but we're getting good attendances and shirt sales did well etc so I would imagine we'll be looking at £12m+ pre the injection.

On inspection, appears it's your net transfer income (fees in - fees out) that can be included as turnover for calculations so like you say, assuming we were net roughly £Nil in the summer, we would need revenues in the region of £14m-£15m to sustain the type of wage bill we suspect we have without extra injections. Although guess it also depends how deals were structured accounting wise. Does feel unlikely the owners aren't putting more in.
Towns wages on 14:12 - Jan 27 with 339 viewsMediocre_Quick

Given the way the positions are listed, this looks ripped right from a football manager game
Towns wages on 15:13 - Jan 27 with 289 viewslongtimefan

Towns wages on 13:35 - Jan 27 by noggin

No, I work for the state.

You get an email whenever someone looks up your earnings, telling you who has queried it. Does that mean state employees’ income can’t be looked up? Or did my poorly worded question confuse you?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 20:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024