Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is block D that much more expensive than everywhere else? (n/t) 11:14 - Feb 2 with 795 viewsthelingting

Why is block D that much more expensive than everywhere else? (n/t) on 11:21 - Feb 2 with 765 viewsElderGrizzly

Because it's the best view in the ground from a purely game watching perspective (opposite directors box), you get access to a lounge before and at half-time and get a programme and free hot drink or water thrown in.

Still steep, but a nice experience. I had a ST in there for 15 odd years.
Why is block D that much more expensive than everywhere else? (n/t) on 11:24 - Feb 2 with 742 viewsthelingting

Why is block D that much more expensive than everywhere else? (n/t) on 11:21 - Feb 2 by ElderGrizzly

Because it's the best view in the ground from a purely game watching perspective (opposite directors box), you get access to a lounge before and at half-time and get a programme and free hot drink or water thrown in.

Yeah - the location is definitely a bonus but didn't know about the lounge etc.

I've managed to get some of those £10 tickets for my family there for the Cheltenham match as there were still quite a few seats left there this morning! I'm sure they'll enjoy even more now!
Why is block D that much more expensive than everywhere else? (n/t) on 15:26 - Feb 2 with 517 viewsfactual_blue

Why is block D that much more expensive than everywhere else? (n/t) on 11:21 - Feb 2 by ElderGrizzly

Throwing the drink in sounds dangerous. Particularly the hot ones.

Or is that an added bit of jeopardy?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024