Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£3b for Chelsea 10:29 - Mar 2 with 1078 viewshype313

Up for sale, basically the Tories have given him a month to sell all his assets.

Which is nice of them.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

£3b for Chelsea on 10:43 - Mar 2 with 972 viewsgiant_stow

i spose the danger is that someone buys them at a fire-sale price, leaving plenty left over for investment.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

£3b for Chelsea on 10:45 - Mar 2 with 959 viewsZx1988

Seems similar to the way in which the Tories have, instead of freezing assets immediately, given Russia's largest investment bank 30 days' notice of their intention to freeze the assets.

https://inews.co.uk/news/government-accused-of-absurd-sanctions-loophole-after-g

I suppose it's hard to accept Russian donations when the money's locked away in frozen accounts, eh?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

£3b for Chelsea on 10:48 - Mar 2 with 948 viewsgordon

Well, at least we know what the point was of all those Russian donations to the conservative party was now.]

The UK Government should seize Roman's shares in Chelsea. Let him keep Lukaku though.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 10:51]
£3b for Chelsea on 11:50 - Mar 2 with 780 viewsJ2BLUE

£3b for Chelsea on 10:48 - Mar 2 by gordon

Well, at least we know what the point was of all those Russian donations to the conservative party was now.]

The UK Government should seize Roman's shares in Chelsea. Let him keep Lukaku though.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 10:51]

That should recoup about £3.50 when he lets him join Mansfield.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

£3b for Chelsea on 12:15 - Mar 2 with 706 viewsgordon

£3b for Chelsea on 11:50 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

That should recoup about £3.50 when he lets him join Mansfield.

would be good to see Dido Harding installed as interim CEO at Stamford Bridge, as well.
£3b for Chelsea on 13:17 - Mar 2 with 591 viewsSwansea_Blue

There’ll have been a few WhatsApp messages flying around between Certain parts of the Govt and various Russian contacts. And a few phones will suddenly become ‘lost’ if there’s ever an inquiry.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

£3b for Chelsea on 13:22 - Mar 2 with 568 viewsSwansea_Blue

£3b for Chelsea on 10:43 - Mar 2 by giant_stow

i spose the danger is that someone buys them at a fire-sale price, leaving plenty left over for investment.

In a footballing sense maybe. Overall though the bigger danger is allowing persons of interest to offload their assets (at a considerable profit in this case) thereby making the sanctions meaningless.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

£3b for Chelsea on 13:22 - Mar 2 with 563 viewsFPL_Tractor

£3b for Chelsea on 13:17 - Mar 2 by Swansea_Blue

There’ll have been a few WhatsApp messages flying around between Certain parts of the Govt and various Russian contacts. And a few phones will suddenly become ‘lost’ if there’s ever an inquiry.

"unfortunately the phone was dropped into the North Sea"

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024