Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring on the republic. 13:49 - Apr 21 with 2679 viewsMattinLondon

Bring on the republic. on 19:39 - Apr 24 with 504 viewsHARRY10

Bring on the republic. on 19:03 - Apr 24 by mutters

Please take a browse through past posts and let me know whether you feel the language used to describe the current government and now the royal family is appropriate. There is consistent behaviour of derogatory and inflammatory language being spilled out. If you think the language used is acceptable then that is your choice.

Everyone is allowed to protest against this government, they are without doubt the worst government during my adult lifetime. However using hate language to make a point is just not on. Terms likes 'ponce' maybe within your accepted lexicon but it is hate langague whether you accept it or not.

hate language ?

take the key out of your back, worse has been used in main stream media, as you and others know

and I have no intent to bow and scrape to those I consider moral vacuums

you are just making a fool of yourself on the moral crusade, a latter day Mary Whitehouse
Bring on the republic. on 19:00 - Apr 25 with 390 viewsHARRY10

Bring on the republic. on 17:16 - Apr 21 by HARRY10

Once Liz has gone, it will slowly become an irrelevance.

Juan Carlos jnr and his missus were shown recently what Jamaica thinks of the buffoonery.

Ponce Edward and Ginger Tom have become an embarrassment, whilst jug ears has sat on the bench for so long, that it hardly seems worth while him getting his track suit off at this late stage

However, he will be acutely aware that if he is to stave off the inevitable, then an awful lot of deadwood will need to be cut back once his regal backside is on the throne.

Parasites as Ponce Andrews two useless pop eyed daughters will have to go, along with various cousins and other sundry hangers on.

Edward and his missus have just cancelled a tour of Grenada, with the thought they will get the bums rush from Antigua

The times they are a changin'
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 17:19]

"Edward and his missus have just cancelled a tour of Grenada, with the thought they will get the bums rush from Antigua"

T'm surprised this gormless pair didn't offer some beads and a mirror instead

https://www.independent.co.uk/world/prince-edward-sophie-st-lucia-b2064754.html

Never mind, it's Fergie up next, so things should look up
Bring on the republic. on 23:11 - Apr 25 with 326 viewsMattinLondon

Bring on the republic. on 19:00 - Apr 25 by HARRY10

"Edward and his missus have just cancelled a tour of Grenada, with the thought they will get the bums rush from Antigua"

T'm surprised this gormless pair didn't offer some beads and a mirror instead

https://www.independent.co.uk/world/prince-edward-sophie-st-lucia-b2064754.html

Never mind, it's Fergie up next, so things should look up

To think that they probably thought about what gift to give - or instructed one of their staff to do that - and that was deemed an appropriate present.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024