Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. 17:42 - Apr 25 with 419329 viewsEireannach_gorm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/25/evidence-ukraine-women-raped-befor

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-turned-a-bucha-building-into-an-execution-si
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:36 - Nov 4 with 5814 viewsKropotkin123

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 11:08 - Nov 4 by TeHuia

Wow.

This is hard. I know I'm gonna get stuffed for this.

I grew up going to Portman Road every 2nd Saturday. Sometimes with my school kit bag still on my back, at first I was about 3 steps back from the real little ones on their boxes in the East Stand, North Stand as a teenager, then Churchmans till the hooligans all got silly.

Am I allowed to say what I think here?

Only I don't live locally any more and I'm having trouble getting my head around this thread.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2022 11:13]

The thread has turned into a "mega thread" on the war on Ukraine. The purpose of a mega thread is to limit the amount of different posts filling up the forum, annoying those that don't wish to engage with it as regularly, or negatively impact their experience of the forum more widely. It is also easy to find for those that post in it, as you can look at your "my posts" section.

More widely, it keeps up awareness, and allows people to be easily informed. Not everything makes it to the national media for example, and not everyone is prepared to sift through everything out there to get detailed information.

When I post, I largely use the ISW, which is used by the mainstream media for their maps, quotes and so on. Others provide primary sources from social media.

There is no problem in saying what you think or permission needed. But don't expect what you say to be free from judgement. Also, consider that some of us have Ukrainian friends and colleagues, some of us have Russian friends who protested the war and have been uncontactable for months, with their social media accounts closed/gone silent.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:57 - Nov 4 with 5783 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 20:01 - Nov 1 by PhilTWTD

I've removed the first image as children use the site. I do appreciate what you say about that civilians dying being the reality of war.

If you consider the image will upset anyone I have no issue with the it being removed. The purpose of posting it was to shake people and challenge them for any apathy they may have regarding this unnecessary conflict. I actually picked a traumatic but non gruesome image deliberately. Apologies again for necessitating your input.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 16:02 - Nov 4 with 5776 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 11:08 - Nov 4 by TeHuia

Wow.

I grew up going to Portman Road every 2nd Saturday. Sometimes with my school kit bag still on my back, at first I was about 3 steps back from the real little ones on their boxes in the East Stand, North Stand as a teenager, then Churchmans till the hooligans all got silly.

Only I don't live locally any more and I'm having trouble getting my head around this thread.

I am not sure how I can assist you to get your head around the topic of this thread, I have great difficulty getting my own head around it! This football related article shows the difficulties that one Ukrainian football team has to even continue playing. They have not played in their own stadium for 8 years.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/shakhtar-donetsk/story/4788207/shakhtar-donetsk-cham
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 21:30 - Nov 4 with 5708 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wow.

I presume the bit you expected to get stuffed for is what you edited out.

There are Ukrainian fans who will have been brought up going to the Olympic Stadium, Kyiv every other Saturday. Sometimes with their school bag still on their backs. I can't imagine what life is like for them now.

Aside from having trouble getting your head around the content of this thread, I am struggling to get what you are saying, really. It is like you meant to post on a different thread. Why wouldn't you be allowed to say what you think? Just don't expect anything at all controversial to be left unchallenged.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 22:36 - Nov 4 with 5664 viewsTeHuia

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 21:30 - Nov 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

I presume the bit you expected to get stuffed for is what you edited out.

There are Ukrainian fans who will have been brought up going to the Olympic Stadium, Kyiv every other Saturday. Sometimes with their school bag still on their backs. I can't imagine what life is like for them now.

Aside from having trouble getting your head around the content of this thread, I am struggling to get what you are saying, really. It is like you meant to post on a different thread. Why wouldn't you be allowed to say what you think? Just don't expect anything at all controversial to be left unchallenged.

Nah mate, just a typo correction.

Getting my head around the complete and utter one-sidedness of the thread is the hard bit.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 22:38 - Nov 4 with 5658 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 22:36 - Nov 4 by TeHuia

Getting my head around the complete and utter one-sidedness of the thread is the hard bit.

OK. I am sure you are free to put across whatever other side you wish to. Although, as I said, don't expect controversial views to go unchallenged.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 22:44 - Nov 4 with 5650 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 22:36 - Nov 4 by TeHuia

Are you suggesting there is validity to Russia invading Ukraine and knocking the sh1t out of it? Do share your thoughts on this. There is possibly reason for the one sided nature of the posts but it would be great to get a reasoned view on the 'other side' of this.

Edited because of typo
[Post edited 4 Nov 2022 22:47]
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 23:26 - Nov 4 with 5608 viewsTeHuia

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 22:44 - Nov 4 by Eireannach_gorm

Are you suggesting there is validity to Russia invading Ukraine and knocking the sh1t out of it? Do share your thoughts on this. There is possibly reason for the one sided nature of the posts but it would be great to get a reasoned view on the 'other side' of this.

Edited because of typo
[Post edited 4 Nov 2022 22:47]

Thank you for encouraging me to share my thoughts.

My main concern is for my close family this coming winter who live in Eastern Europe. I think things will be OK in the small city they live in, or at least a lot better than some unfortunates are going to be.

I'm greatly saddened by what is happening to the people of Ukraine, on both sides. I can't imagine how it feels to have your sons sent for slaughter in a war which should never have been necessary.

It is hard to condone Russia's invasion of Ukraine and I wouldn't attempt to do so. But if I am to pick just one little thing I feel the prevailing narrative is demonstrably wrong about, just a single adjective which I believe is unfailingly misapplied and that is 'unprovoked',

I don't believe the invasion was unprovoked and neither do the OECD, or even the Pope for that matter.
Login to get fewer ads

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 23:38 - Nov 4 with 5593 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 23:26 - Nov 4 by TeHuia

My main concern is for my close family this coming winter who live in Eastern Europe. I think things will be OK in the small city they live in, or at least a lot better than some unfortunates are going to be.

I'm greatly saddened by what is happening to the people of Ukraine, on both sides. I can't imagine how it feels to have your sons sent for slaughter in a war which should never have been necessary.

It is hard to condone Russia's invasion of Ukraine and I wouldn't attempt to do so. But if I am to pick just one little thing I feel the prevailing narrative is demonstrably wrong about, just a single adjective which I believe is unfailingly misapplied and that is 'unprovoked',

I don't believe the invasion was unprovoked and neither do the OECD, or even the Pope for that matter.

Just a quick point on the Vatican position on this war.
Seems that pontifs has no issues with Nazis once they don't invade the Vatican.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/03/03/pope-pius-holocaust-vatican-re
[Post edited 4 Nov 2022 23:40]
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 23:42 - Nov 4 with 5589 viewsEireannach_gorm

What a practical way to support Ukraine.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/ukrainian-volunteers-make--trench-candles--for-troo
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 23:43 - Nov 4 with 5587 viewsTeHuia

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 23:38 - Nov 4 by Eireannach_gorm

Just a quick point on the Vatican position on this war.
Seems that pontifs has no issues with Nazis once they don't invade the Vatican.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/03/03/pope-pius-holocaust-vatican-re
[Post edited 4 Nov 2022 23:40]

I'm sorry, what do the views of Pope Pius XII (1876—1958) have to do with the war in Ukraine in 2022?
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 03:37 - Nov 5 with 5524 viewsKropotkin123

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 23:26 - Nov 4 by TeHuia

Pope Francis has said Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine was “perhaps somehow provoked” as he recalled a conversation in the run-up to the war in which he was warned Nato was “barking at the gates of Russia”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/14/pope-francis-ukraine-war-provoked-

Perhaps: "used to express uncertainty or possibility."
Somehow: "for a reason that is not known or specified."

I typed "oecd ukraine war russia provoked" and got "The world economy is paying a high price for Russia’s unprovoked, unjustifiable, and illegal war of aggression against Ukraine," the OECD said in a regular report updating its economic outlook.

https://www.rferl.org/a/oecd-russia-war-ukraine-global-economic-impact/32052293.

The reason you are seeing a one sided account is because Russia invade Ukraine in 2014 after Ukraine found enough natural gas off the coast of Crimea to make it the 15 biggest supplier in the world and a direct competitor to Russia in the suppy of energy to Europe, it then annexed Crimea from Ukraine. It then sent forces to destabilize the Donbas. Following this, the UK and the US trained the Ukrainian army and started supplying it with defensive weapons, intelligence and so on. This act of preparing Ukraine for future Russian aggression was then used as one of the pretexts to officially invade Ukraine for a second time. It was framed as "provocation" by Russia. Those that like to paint the USA as the bad guy in every situation regurgitated this Russian narative and it was picked up by more innocent/less biased people who simply didn't apply enough critical thinking.

But anyway, you are going to have to raise your game from taking certainty and conviction from an out of touch 85 year old who says "perhaps somehow".

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 08:35 - Nov 5 with 5456 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.oecd.org/countries/ukraine/statement-of-oecd-council-on-the-russian-

24/02/2022 - The OECD Council condemns the large scale aggression by Russia against Ukraine in the strongest possible terms as a clear violation of international law and a serious threat to the rules-based international order.

We stand in solidarity with the Ukrainian people.

The OECD Council is reconsidering all cooperation with Russia as a matter of urgency and is assessing the economic and social repercussions.

Working with over 100 countries, the OECD is a global policy forum that promotes policies to preserve individual liberty and improve the economic and social well-being of people around the world.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 08:50 - Nov 5 with 5443 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's fair to say there has been an ongoing global power play with the people of Ukraine in the middle.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-tape-idUSBREA1601G20140207
This doesn't excuse in any way Putin's 'little man' posturing and the lives lost as a result on both sides.
I think this thread just highlights the insanity of war.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 11:52 - Nov 5 with 5396 viewsTeHuia

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 03:37 - Nov 5 by Kropotkin123

Pope Francis has said Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine was “perhaps somehow provoked” as he recalled a conversation in the run-up to the war in which he was warned Nato was “barking at the gates of Russia”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/14/pope-francis-ukraine-war-provoked-

Perhaps: "used to express uncertainty or possibility."
Somehow: "for a reason that is not known or specified."

I typed "oecd ukraine war russia provoked" and got "The world economy is paying a high price for Russia’s unprovoked, unjustifiable, and illegal war of aggression against Ukraine," the OECD said in a regular report updating its economic outlook.

https://www.rferl.org/a/oecd-russia-war-ukraine-global-economic-impact/32052293.

The reason you are seeing a one sided account is because Russia invade Ukraine in 2014 after Ukraine found enough natural gas off the coast of Crimea to make it the 15 biggest supplier in the world and a direct competitor to Russia in the suppy of energy to Europe, it then annexed Crimea from Ukraine. It then sent forces to destabilize the Donbas. Following this, the UK and the US trained the Ukrainian army and started supplying it with defensive weapons, intelligence and so on. This act of preparing Ukraine for future Russian aggression was then used as one of the pretexts to officially invade Ukraine for a second time. It was framed as "provocation" by Russia. Those that like to paint the USA as the bad guy in every situation regurgitated this Russian narative and it was picked up by more innocent/less biased people who simply didn't apply enough critical thinking.

But anyway, you are going to have to raise your game from taking certainty and conviction from an out of touch 85 year old who says "perhaps somehow".

Ah my, up my game indeed I must and I don't rest my opinion solely on the opinions of His Holiness

But be comforted as it seems you debate with a halfwit - I meant to refer to the OSCE not OECD. I do apologize for my daft error, I wish I could guarantee it won't be repeated.

But, to the point.

"The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe is the world's largest regional security-oriented intergovernmental organization with observer status at the United Nations. Its mandate includes issues such as arms control, promotion of human rights, freedom of the press, and free and fair elections". (Wikipedia).

Their Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine was monitoring breaches of the ceasefire in the Donbas prior to Russia's invasion. In the images linked below are (or should be as I've not done this on here before) maps which they produced of observed ceasefire violations from Feb 14 - 22. Russia invaded on Feb 24.

https://imgur.com/a/zBFhW4h

From this information, might not an impartial observer reasonably draw the conclusion that the invasion was a direct response to the breaches of the ceasefire shown here?
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 12:40 - Nov 5 with 5366 viewsKievthegreat

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 11:52 - Nov 5 by TeHuia

Ah my, up my game indeed I must and I don't rest my opinion solely on the opinions of His Holiness

But be comforted as it seems you debate with a halfwit - I meant to refer to the OSCE not OECD. I do apologize for my daft error, I wish I could guarantee it won't be repeated.

But, to the point.

"The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe is the world's largest regional security-oriented intergovernmental organization with observer status at the United Nations. Its mandate includes issues such as arms control, promotion of human rights, freedom of the press, and free and fair elections". (Wikipedia).

Their Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine was monitoring breaches of the ceasefire in the Donbas prior to Russia's invasion. In the images linked below are (or should be as I've not done this on here before) maps which they produced of observed ceasefire violations from Feb 14 - 22. Russia invaded on Feb 24.

https://imgur.com/a/zBFhW4h

From this information, might not an impartial observer reasonably draw the conclusion that the invasion was a direct response to the breaches of the ceasefire shown here?

The breaches of the ceasefire occurred as soon as the ink was dry. If we accept the maps are valid (that is a weird link to share them on), it doesn't indicate any side as aggressor, if the puppet regimes fired 10 shells and the Ukrainians 10 back, the OSCE just reports 20 violations. Reading up on actual reports however shows a pattern of transgressions from the Russian proxies.

https://www.osce.org/press-releases?filters=%20im_taxonomy_vid_1%3A%28896%29&

Repeatedly interfering with their observations, threatening them with arrest and violence. Attacking them and their equipment. To this day, multiple members of the team responsible for carrying out these observations have been incarcerated by the proxy authorities.

https://www.osce.org/special-monitoring-mission-to-ukraine/523398

It also doesn't explain why Russia had already moved hundreds of thousands of troops to the Ukrainian borders BEFORE the large increase in violations in the days before the invasion and why it focused it's attacks on completely different parts of the country. Rather than make attacks on the area were things were flaring up, the biggest concentration of Russian force when to pushing along the southern front to Odessa and to Kyiv in the North.

Do you believe it was merely fortuitous that Russia had stationed an enormous collection of armed forces all along the border at just the moment the escalation occurred?
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:12 - Nov 5 with 5332 viewsChurchman

It is no good saying it’s hard to condone Russia’s invasion of Ukraine then condone it by saying the invasion was provoked. It wasn’t.

In words and deeds over 20 years, Putin has been clear about what he wants. A reversal of what he perceives is a humiliation heaped upon Russia with the break up of the USSR. To do that, he has signed agreements, then broken them, swallowed territory that is not Russia’s, invading, murdering, raping, stealing, killing in Ukraine and trying to impose his will with blackmail, threats, terror and lies.

Yet people still try and make excuses. ‘We must give Putin an out’. Why? ‘NATO is the aggressor threatening Russia’. No it isn’t. It hasn’t invaded anybody. It’s defensive built to defend the west against the USSR. ‘Russia needs a buffer’. No it doesn’t. There was never a buffer between the USSR/it’s satellites and NATO.

The only provocation is by that piece of dirt Putin and that began the day he felt strong enough to start it. He wants territory and resources along with a place in history. There can never be any excuse for slicing away a slice of territory from a sovereign country as he did in 2014 then invade it because he thought he could.

It’s as simple as that.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 20:48 - Nov 5 with 5259 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 23:43 - Nov 4 by TeHuia

I'm sorry, what do the views of Pope Pius XII (1876—1958) have to do with the war in Ukraine in 2022?

The point is that the Vatican do not have a good track picking sides in wars.
Pope Francis opposite number is even worse ( surprised you did not mention him ).

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/21/world/europe/kirill-putin-russian-orthodox-ch

I think you may have to move off the provocation angle as that has been comprehensively debunked.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 00:17 - Nov 6 with 5194 viewsTeHuia

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 12:40 - Nov 5 by Kievthegreat

The breaches of the ceasefire occurred as soon as the ink was dry. If we accept the maps are valid (that is a weird link to share them on), it doesn't indicate any side as aggressor, if the puppet regimes fired 10 shells and the Ukrainians 10 back, the OSCE just reports 20 violations. Reading up on actual reports however shows a pattern of transgressions from the Russian proxies.

https://www.osce.org/press-releases?filters=%20im_taxonomy_vid_1%3A%28896%29&

Repeatedly interfering with their observations, threatening them with arrest and violence. Attacking them and their equipment. To this day, multiple members of the team responsible for carrying out these observations have been incarcerated by the proxy authorities.

https://www.osce.org/special-monitoring-mission-to-ukraine/523398

It also doesn't explain why Russia had already moved hundreds of thousands of troops to the Ukrainian borders BEFORE the large increase in violations in the days before the invasion and why it focused it's attacks on completely different parts of the country. Rather than make attacks on the area were things were flaring up, the biggest concentration of Russian force when to pushing along the southern front to Odessa and to Kyiv in the North.

Do you believe it was merely fortuitous that Russia had stationed an enormous collection of armed forces all along the border at just the moment the escalation occurred?

Good morning to you and thank you for your comments.

I'm shortly off down our local fishing club for a Sunday lunchtime gargle and a natter with the other local desparados, one is a Sheff U fan so he'll be bouncing. But before I do I thought I'd just add this chart, the source is OSCE SMM Daily Reports.

https://imgur.com/a/RpoaGS7

It shows the number of reported explosions each day between Feb14-22. Sadly we are not talking about reports of 10 or 20 explosions here but a rapid escalation to around 1,400 per day. This information may be viewed as complementary to the OSCE-derived maps previously linked showing the geographic distribution of the explosions.

"Do you believe it was merely fortuitous that Russia had stationed an enormous collection of armed forces all along the border at just the moment the escalation occurred?"

I think it probable Russia had advance knowledge of the attacks which the information I am providing you with document to have taken place prior to their invasion. One might imagine they would prepare accordingly.

Anyway I must be off, enjoy your Sunday.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 11:00 - Nov 6 with 5093 viewsWeWereZombies

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 00:17 - Nov 6 by TeHuia

I'm shortly off down our local fishing club for a Sunday lunchtime gargle and a natter with the other local desparados, one is a Sheff U fan so he'll be bouncing. But before I do I thought I'd just add this chart, the source is OSCE SMM Daily Reports.

It shows the number of reported explosions each day between Feb14-22. Sadly we are not talking about reports of 10 or 20 explosions here but a rapid escalation to around 1,400 per day. This information may be viewed as complementary to the OSCE-derived maps previously linked showing the geographic distribution of the explosions.

"Do you believe it was merely fortuitous that Russia had stationed an enormous collection of armed forces all along the border at just the moment the escalation occurred?"

I think it probable Russia had advance knowledge of the attacks which the information I am providing you with document to have taken place prior to their invasion. One might imagine they would prepare accordingly.

Must be a long walk to the fishing club if you have to start just after midnight to get there for Sunday lunchtime, even Vladivostok is only ten hours ahead of London.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:06 - Nov 6 with 5028 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 00:17 - Nov 6 by TeHuia

Thank you for providing the balance to this thread condemning Russia for their appalling disrespect for democracy and disgraceful invasion of Ukraine. A random map posted to an image sharing site without any accreditation claiming to show the rate of explosions in the occupied Donbas is powerful evidence indeed. A few questions relating to that:

What is the source of your data? Who was causing these explosions? Why would a full-scale invasion of Ukraine be a proportionate response to them?

How do you feel about the conclusion of the United Nations discussion on Russia's invasion? 143 countries condemn it. Only 5 countries voted against the resolution - North Korea, Russia, Syria, Belarus and Nicaragua. I have no idea why Nicaragua should vote that way, but I think it is pretty clear why Belarus, Syria and Russia themselves would. To get into bed with North Korea is not a good look. Even India and China did not vote against the resolution to condemn the invasion. The support for it among members of the UN is 2.7%.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-63237669
https://fortune.com/2022/03/02/china-civilians-harm-russia-invasion-ukraine-war/
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-61006169

The last two articles show how even India and China who did not vote with the 143 countries that passed the UN resolution to condemn Russia recognise that Russia are wrong to be invading Ukraine. You seem to be lacking in your defence so far.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 16:26 - Nov 6 with 4974 viewsKropotkin123

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:06 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Thank you for providing the balance to this thread condemning Russia for their appalling disrespect for democracy and disgraceful invasion of Ukraine. A random map posted to an image sharing site without any accreditation claiming to show the rate of explosions in the occupied Donbas is powerful evidence indeed. A few questions relating to that:

What is the source of your data? Who was causing these explosions? Why would a full-scale invasion of Ukraine be a proportionate response to them?

How do you feel about the conclusion of the United Nations discussion on Russia's invasion? 143 countries condemn it. Only 5 countries voted against the resolution - North Korea, Russia, Syria, Belarus and Nicaragua. I have no idea why Nicaragua should vote that way, but I think it is pretty clear why Belarus, Syria and Russia themselves would. To get into bed with North Korea is not a good look. Even India and China did not vote against the resolution to condemn the invasion. The support for it among members of the UN is 2.7%.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-63237669
https://fortune.com/2022/03/02/china-civilians-harm-russia-invasion-ukraine-war/
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-61006169

The last two articles show how even India and China who did not vote with the 143 countries that passed the UN resolution to condemn Russia recognise that Russia are wrong to be invading Ukraine. You seem to be lacking in your defence so far.

Nicaragua often votes for Russia / against the USA due to financial support of paramilitary groups after the Sandinistas toppled a dynasty.

It would be like the North Korean people rose up against the Kim dynasty tomorrow, introduced legitimate democratic elections, carried out welfare programs and then the US sponsored paramilitaries, with money obtained by trafficking illegal drugs (Iran-Contra affair), who then killed those at the forefront of welfare programs, such as teacher, doctors, etc, in gruesome ways (slitting their throats and pulling their tongue through until they died was one that I read when studying it at university), to put people off improving the lives of underprivileged sections of society.

I think we can give them a pass when it comes to trusting the US.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 16:55 - Nov 6 with 4942 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 11:00 - Nov 6 by WeWereZombies

Must be a long walk to the fishing club if you have to start just after midnight to get there for Sunday lunchtime, even Vladivostok is only ten hours ahead of London.

Judging by the user name he could be in Australia.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 17:07 - Nov 6 with 4930 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 16:55 - Nov 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Judging by the user name he could be in Australia.

Why would he choose a place name from New Zealand in that case?

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 18:11 - Nov 6 with 4898 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 17:07 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Why would he choose a place name from New Zealand in that case?

Oh yes, but he's a train.
https://www.tehuiatrain.co.nz/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024