Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. 17:42 - Apr 25 with 419360 viewsEireannach_gorm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/25/evidence-ukraine-women-raped-befor

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-turned-a-bucha-building-into-an-execution-si
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:48 - Oct 17 with 3641 viewsGlasgowBlue

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:46 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Blimey I thought this war was over.

Crass.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:55 - Oct 17 with 3605 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:48 - Oct 17 by GlasgowBlue

Crass.

Great band.
However mine was more an observation about how this conflict has disappeared from coverage.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 20:05 - Oct 17 with 3591 viewsGlasgowBlue

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:55 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Great band.
However mine was more an observation about how this conflict has disappeared from coverage.

No it hasn’t. Not sure what media outlets you use but there is daily coverage in the mainstream.

You have a habit of using awful situations to shoehorn in some non existent point.

Iron Lion Zion

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 20:18 - Oct 17 with 3577 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 20:05 - Oct 17 by GlasgowBlue

No it hasn’t. Not sure what media outlets you use but there is daily coverage in the mainstream.

You have a habit of using awful situations to shoehorn in some non existent point.

You have a habit of using threads as an attempt to work on your PR (see your first comment on the hospital massacre thread) but I try not to dwell on it whereas your first instinct on one of my posts is, "ooh how can I use this to try and make Banksy look bad!" I only know what is happening in Ukraine this last couple of weeks because I have had to make an effort to find out. I wonder how many on here know that a renewed Russian offensive is under way?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 20:56 - Oct 17 with 3545 viewsGlasgowBlue

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 20:18 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

You have a habit of using threads as an attempt to work on your PR (see your first comment on the hospital massacre thread) but I try not to dwell on it whereas your first instinct on one of my posts is, "ooh how can I use this to try and make Banksy look bad!" I only know what is happening in Ukraine this last couple of weeks because I have had to make an effort to find out. I wonder how many on here know that a renewed Russian offensive is under way?

Working in my PR? It must confuse you that some people aren’t taking sides in this and see the tragedy happening to both Palestinians and Israelies. I’ve always been consistent on my views about Netanyahu. I even supported your thread about the fanatics in his cabinet a year ago.

“ Why would he [banksy] be accused of anything on this thread? What he has posted is factually correct.

Netanyahu is about to form a coalition with the far right Religious Zionism party that is defined by racism, Jewish supremacy and opposition to LGBTQ rights, which is lead by a former member of a banned terrorist group.

He is quite correct in raising his concerns.”

Hooray for the racist Religious Zionists. by BanksterDebtSlave 2 Nov 2022 7:25
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/02/benjamin-netanyahu-thanks-voters-as-exit-poll-puts-him-ahead-in-israel-election

"The Religious Zionists appear to be set for unprecedented success, with 13 or 14 seats, up from six in the 2021 vote. The surge in support for the right wing party might be the key to propelling Netanyahu to a third term as prime minister.

Ben-Gvir is a former follower of the banned Kach terrorist group, with a conviction for inciting racism. He has promised to support legislation that would alter the legal code, which could help Netanyahu evade a conviction in his corruption trial."

I’ve not had a thread or a single post removed since the terrorist attacks last Saturday. Whilst you have argued semantics over the beheading of babies and had two threads removed by admin.

As for the latest Russian offensive? It’s been widely reported. Maybe watch and read mainstream media rather than the conspiracy theory laden sh1t that you subscribe to.

Edit. Perhaps you may want to clarify what you mean by “working on my PR”?
[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 22:17]

Iron Lion Zion

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 03:52 - Oct 18 with 3481 viewsKropotkin123

Respectfully, this is a 62 page thread with 330k views. It doesn't need to be put at risk of being closed due to your already established disagreements. Please take it onto a fresh thread.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2023 3:53]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 06:53 - Oct 18 with 3456 viewsGlasgowBlue

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 03:52 - Oct 18 by Kropotkin123

Respectfully, this is a 62 page thread with 330k views. It doesn't need to be put at risk of being closed due to your already established disagreements. Please take it onto a fresh thread.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2023 3:53]

You are 100% correct. And I apologise for taking banksy’s bait.

Getting the thread back on track, this is quite a detailed assessment of Russia’s latest offensive.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessm

Iron Lion Zion

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 07:25 - Oct 18 with 3448 viewsBlueNomad

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 20:18 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Listen to the Battlefield Ukraine podcast.
Login to get fewer ads

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 07:37 - Oct 18 with 3430 viewsBuhrer

Edited to not derail a thread by replying to Banksy.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2023 7:41]
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 09:10 - Oct 18 with 3383 viewsEdwardStone

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 07:25 - Oct 18 by BlueNomad

Listen to the Battlefield Ukraine podcast.

My go-to for Ukraine is a slightly strange source....

I find it has the right amount of collated news coupled with some commentators with personal insight into avaition, artillery and matters military.

It also has a few pro- Putin trolls who are ripped to shreds and a few "I'm soooo scared/worried" merchants and they are always indulged and comforted.

https://www.mumsnet.com/talk/_chat/4906397-ukraine-invasion-part-45?page=17&

I also like this guy on YouTube who gives a daily detailed look at one small part of the battlefield

[Post edited 19 Oct 2023 9:33]
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 16:34 - Oct 18 with 3295 viewsKropotkin123

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 06:53 - Oct 18 by GlasgowBlue

You are 100% correct. And I apologise for taking banksy’s bait.

Getting the thread back on track, this is quite a detailed assessment of Russia’s latest offensive.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessm

ISW is my go to. It is often the source for the different news outlets, and almost always their source for maps. The daily stuff is also very good, for those looking for reliable and frequent information.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 09:35 - Oct 20 with 3166 viewsWeWereZombies

One sinister handshake that might have gone under people's radar:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/17/russias-putin-hungarys-orban-reaffirm-

'“Despite the fact that in the current geopolitical conditions, the possibilities for keeping contact and developing relations are very limited, it cannot but cause satisfaction that our ties with many European countries are maintained and developed,” Putin said, according to Russian news agencies.'

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:25 - Oct 20 with 3077 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 09:35 - Oct 20 by WeWereZombies

One sinister handshake that might have gone under people's radar:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/17/russias-putin-hungarys-orban-reaffirm-

'“Despite the fact that in the current geopolitical conditions, the possibilities for keeping contact and developing relations are very limited, it cannot but cause satisfaction that our ties with many European countries are maintained and developed,” Putin said, according to Russian news agencies.'

Speaking of malevolent supporters.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:11 - Oct 26 with 2823 viewsEireannach_gorm

More religious intolerance jousting.

latest.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/hamas-delegation-iranian-deputy-fm-
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 19:13]
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 08:32 - Oct 30 with 2647 viewsDJR

This is the main headline and news item on the Telegraph's live coverage of Israel/Gaza.

Ukraine funding under threat as US poised to prioritise Israel

Ukraine funding could be under threat as the new US house speaker considers a stand-alone funding package for Israel.

Mike Johnson expressed confidence that the measure would pass and resisted President Joe Biden’s calls to create a broader aid package which covers both Israel and Ukraine.

“There are lots of things going on around the world that we have to address, and we will,” Mr Johnson said. “But right now, what’s happening in Israel takes the immediate attention, and I think we’ve got to separate that and get it through.”

Before he was elected speaker, Mr Johnson voted with 93 other Republicans to cut off aid to Ukraine.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 02:38 - Oct 31 with 2520 viewsEireannach_gorm

Bloody Irish.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 08:19 - Oct 31 with 2470 viewsWeWereZombies

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 02:38 - Oct 31 by Eireannach_gorm

Bloody Irish.

On the plus side it's good to see the Russian Brides website making a comeback...

More stupid still, anti-Jewish protests are a Western thing too:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-67267339

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 18:56 - Oct 31 with 2417 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 18:17 - Nov 7 with 2203 viewsWeWereZombies

There is not much time left to watch this, it goes off the iPlayer at ten tomorrow evening, but it is a comprehensive picture of the fall of Mariupol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001f0j7/panorama-mariupol-the-peoples-sto

Harrowing at times and it makes me wonder how comparable it is to the hardships that civilians face in Gaza City right now.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 17:44 - Nov 17 with 1958 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 20:01 - Nov 21 with 1804 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:18 - Dec 7 with 1485 viewsEireannach_gorm

The worm turns.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:39 - Dec 7 with 1452 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:18 - Dec 7 by Eireannach_gorm

The worm turns.

What sort of wrong’un defects to Russia. Almost as insane as the loons that defect to what is almost pre industrial North Korea.

Thanks for keeping the thread going whilst other events are the focus of the media. Whilst the civilian casualties are not as (reportedly) high as in the Israel/Hamas conflict, the human cost to Ukraine is horrendous. Many sources estimate 80-100,000 Ukrainian military casualties- just tragic.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:43 - Dec 7 with 1449 viewsorfordbuoy

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:18 - Dec 7 by Eireannach_gorm

The worm turns.

Justice. This isn't going away. The utter inhumanity from Putin and his cronies and indifference of the Russian people is shocking.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:22 - Dec 15 with 1223 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-67724357.amp

Putin lapdog and simpleton Orban has blocked an EU aid package to Ukraine. This after refusing to provide them with weapons, opposing sanctions on Russia, and opposing Ukrainian EU membership.

Particularly odd for a country that is a net recipient of EU Funds and a NATO member. Perhaps NATO should cut him loose and let Hungary become a vassal to Russia in the same way they have done to Belarus.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024