Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We must still have a chance to make the playoffs . . 09:27 - May 3 with 454 viewsBattersea_Blue

Cos Skybet still have my "Ipswich to get promoted" bet open . .

I put it on when KMc joined, at 14/1.

Perhaps there's financial irregularities being investigated at Wycombe, Plymouth, Oxford, Bolton and Portsmouth . . .
We must still have a chance to make the playoffs . . on 09:55 - May 3 with 403 viewsellaandred

Technically, the competition is not over.
Don't think it will come in thou:-)
We must still have a chance to make the playoffs . . on 10:18 - May 3 with 373 viewsJ2BLUE

I still have some ridiculous impossible bets open. I wish Sky would let you concede bets so they don't keep clogging up my open bets list.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We must still have a chance to make the playoffs . . on 10:23 - May 3 with 364 viewsSTYG

We must still have a chance to make the playoffs . . on 10:18 - May 3 by J2BLUE

I still have some ridiculous impossible bets open. I wish Sky would let you concede bets so they don't keep clogging up my open bets list.

I'm still hopeful of my Sunderland to go up automatically bet that I placed when the top three couldn't buy a win.

All I need now is for a few teams above them to face massive points deductions before Thursdays playoffs!
We must still have a chance to make the playoffs . . on 10:49 - May 3 with 330 viewsellaandred

I agree !!
Although, some bookies do close them quickly, others not so.
We must still have a chance to make the playoffs . . on 11:03 - May 3 with 314 viewsBattersea_Blue

Absolutely agree, it's a pain.

I had a bunch of accas based on winning the league and I had Salford in one of them. The bet hung around for ages after it was mathematically impossible for them to win it.

I cashed one in last week, which could have been a good win, but had Forest Green to win League 2. No way, they've gone to pieces and away to Mansfield on Saturday, who can still make automatic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024