Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry to say it, but for a first half with our best line up that was poor. 15:52 - Jul 23 with 561 viewsOriginalMarkyP

A week before the season opener.

No energy. No press. No discernable 'identity'.

Ladapo looks isolated at best, and not like a player who is going to terrify league 1 defences.

And our play is soooooo slow. Lambert slow.

Very few chances.

Millwall look an average Championship side.

We look an average league 1 side. At best.

Very llittle creativity on the ball. Celina looks vital to this lot if they're going to offer something different.

It's only one half of preseason football. But if I'm the Bolton manager there is nothing I'm seeing to worry me there.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Sorry to say it, but for a first half with our best line up that was poor. on 15:53 - Jul 23 with 504 viewsgeg1992

Very sloppy, surprisingly.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Sorry to say it, but for a first half with our best line up that was poor. on 15:54 - Jul 23 with 479 viewswaveneyblue

If I was the Bolton manager I probably wouldn't read a lot in to a pre season friendly played in hot conditions.
Sorry to say it, but for a first half with our best line up that was poor. on 15:54 - Jul 23 with 475 viewspennyfathersleg

We definitely look short of goals!
Sorry to say it, but for a first half with our best line up that was poor. on 15:58 - Jul 23 with 401 viewsbilllm

Very fair assesment,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024