Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… 17:22 - Aug 20 with 1906 viewsnick141

Can’t help but lick your lips.

I’m f****** hungry!
Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 17:31 - Aug 20 with 1780 viewsRyorry

I'm nervous about Barnsley.

Actually I'm nervous about them all now tbh! But Barnsley more than most.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 17:32]

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 17:37 - Aug 20 with 1713 viewsIllinoisblue

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 17:31 - Aug 20 by Ryorry

Wonder if Norwood will be fit enough to fit in Wolfy’s pocket

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 17:44 - Aug 20 with 1646 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If you haven't realised there are no easy games at this level, you haven't been paying attention. We need to stay on top of our game to keep winning whoever we are up against. Drop our standards and we can easily lose to the likes of Colchester.

COYB, keep up the really good start.

That run of fixtures last season (or equivalent): 1-1, 2-1 loss, 0-1 defeat, 2-2 draw. (Or in other words we took 2 points from them.)

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 17:48 - Aug 20 with 1582 viewsDaninthecampo

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 17:31 - Aug 20 by Ryorry

Shrewsbury beat Wycombe who have just beaten Barnsley 3-0 away, nothing to worry about!!🤞
Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 17:54 - Aug 20 with 1523 viewsChrisd

I look at those fixtures and you’re right we should be going into those matches full of confidence, however the one that worries me the most and where we could slip up is Accrington. They are a bloody horrible side, especially at home. If we come away from there with 3pts then I think I’ll start believing at this early stage of the season that this could be our year.

Having said all that, I’m going to enjoy the fact we’ve won 4 games on the bounce for the first time in a while and are once again looking water tight at the back. Well done lads! 👏

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 18:04 - Aug 20 with 1387 viewsCityBlue

26k for Barnsley?

I T I D

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 18:48 - Aug 20 with 1215 viewsIllinoisblue

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 18:04 - Aug 20 by CityBlue

26k for Barnsley?

Around 23,847. Barnsley won’t bring more than 500

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 18:57 - Aug 20 with 1164 viewsAlanG296

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 17:44 - Aug 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

If you haven't realised there are no easy games at this level, you haven't been paying attention. We need to stay on top of our game to keep winning whoever we are up against. Drop our standards and we can easily lose to the likes of Colchester.

COYB, keep up the really good start.

That run of fixtures last season (or equivalent): 1-1, 2-1 loss, 0-1 defeat, 2-2 draw. (Or in other words we took 2 points from them.)

Don't forget that this is #ourtime. We've had our one slip up in the first game. It won't happen again.
Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 18:59 - Aug 20 with 1145 viewsjontysnut

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 17:48 - Aug 20 by Daninthecampo

Shrewsbury beat Wycombe who have just beaten Barnsley 3-0 away, nothing to worry about!!🤞

I watched Exeter v Wycombe 3-1 midweek and Wycombe were woeful.
Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 19:10 - Aug 20 with 1096 viewsnoggin

We can't, can we? Surely we'll slip up in at least one of those games...

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 19:27 - Aug 20 with 1033 viewsChurchman

I’m not nervous about any of them. There’s an air of professionalism about McKenna, the players and the club that I’ve not seen in years. I get the feeling they’re going to take every opponent equally seriously.
Barnsley, then Accrington, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers… on 19:57 - Aug 20 with 937 viewsBigCommon

Well, they've got a tough Yorkshire Derby verses Leeds away in LC on Wednesday. So , in theory, we should be a lot fresher, at least... I'm quite confident. Our lads have got a week to recover. Plus we should have Burns and maybe Ball in the picture, too by then....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024