Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Northampton 21:28 - Aug 27 with 583 viewspointofblue

I guess it's a case of working back from Accrington, for which we could have another player or two through the door of course. But as it stands I'd go with.

For Accrington: Walton; Donacien, Woolfenden, Edmundson; Burns, Morsy, Evans, Davis; Chaplin, Harness; John-Jules

So who does that leave?

For Northampton: Hladky; Burgess, Edmundson, Leigh; Vincent-Young, Ball, Humphreys, Edwards; Aluko; Jackson, Ladapo

With perhaps Woolfenden replacing Edmundson at half time? Not sure which of them is better at penalties if required!
And then other youngsters to take up the bench. I'm assming Keogh won't be fit enough to make the squad.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team for Northampton on 21:38 - Aug 27 with 532 viewsSitfcB

Keogh will start on Tuesday.

The rest will be mostly youngsters I imagine.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Team for Northampton on 21:40 - Aug 27 with 526 viewspointofblue

Team for Northampton on 21:38 - Aug 27 by SitfcB

Keogh will start on Tuesday.

The rest will be mostly youngsters I imagine.

Keogh for Edmundson in my line up then.
Would have thought the senior squad players will need a run out with youngsters on the bench?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team for Northampton on 23:18 - Aug 27 with 415 viewsGenericIpswichMan

I'm very much of the opinion McKenna will use the game only to get some game time to those who need it.

In my opinion, this will include Hladky, Burgess, Keogh, Edwards, Ball and Humphreys.

The remainder, as already mentioned likely to include youth players such as Chirewa etc.

Leigh who I thought would start I'm not sure. I guess his involvement will likely depend on how Davis is fixed up after today's game. Aluko I imagine could start as skipper.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 23:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024