Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Evans 17:19 - Sep 5 with 1000 viewsITFC_RDM

Just listened to the Blue Monday Pod. Evans was brought up in regards to the Wales squad. They dismissed it on there and concentrated on Burns.

Really think with the way Evans has started the season, it could be a real possibility. Obviously it requires him keeping it up and doing it against the better teams in the league. If that does happen, He really won't be far off.

Morrell isn't starting for Pompey of late. Other midfielders in that squad include Dylan Levitt who isn't exactly pulling up tree's and ageing injury prone Ramsey & Allen (I really hope it's not for one of them 2) I really think he could be in the mix. Luckily, it looks like we have plenty of very capable cover, even if it does happen anyway.
Lee Evans on 17:29 - Sep 5 with 909 viewsclive_baker

You would think Burns would miss Exeter (a) and Fleetwood (h), and be back for Peterborough, so it could be worse. Certainly 2 tricky games at a stage where it would be great to have everyone available, but that's why we have a squad. Might be a chance for KVY to step in at RWB and perhaps Ball or Camera into the middle if Evans gets called up. That's assuming Wales don't defy expectations and progress further.

I would think we'll know very soon if Evans has a chance. If he's not called up for their Nations League games later this month then we can safely assume he isn't going to the WC.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024