Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden - thoughts 12:10 - Oct 17 with 1318 viewsclive_baker

I'm erring on the side of creepy to be honest.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/creepy-footage-of-joe-biden-with-young-girl-sparks-hea

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Biden - thoughts on 12:14 - Oct 17 with 1266 viewsKeno

I think he's a bit smarmy, but not in a good way like Kieran

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Biden - thoughts on 12:19 - Oct 17 with 1238 viewsCaptainAhab

You'd think he'd have been told to stop doing that by now, he definitely has previous.
Biden - thoughts on 12:30 - Oct 17 with 1183 viewsJ2BLUE

Seems innocent enough. Ill judged but not creepy IMO.

When you're the president and people are filming you like that it must be very difficult to know what to say sometimes. He's trying to keep it light but people always look for the worst.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Biden - thoughts on 12:37 - Oct 17 with 1137 viewsIllinoisblue

Biden - thoughts on 12:30 - Oct 17 by J2BLUE

When you're the president and people are filming you like that it must be very difficult to know what to say sometimes. He's trying to keep it light but people always look for the worst.

Agreed. And it’s the sort of thing any 79-year-old would do. It’s not that creepy, really.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Biden - thoughts on 13:13 - Oct 17 with 1012 viewsyorkshire

Out of touch with what is acceptable by todays norms but hardly walking through the changing rooms at Miss World or boasting about grabbing women by the pussy

The faux outrage that the right show when these sorts of things happen (see Al Franken) is ridiculous when their guys do a lot worse.

Do I think Biden is a great President, no. But he was exactly what the US (and to be honest the rest of the World) needed after the previous 5 years. Personally I hope he doesn’t run again as he isn’t going to be up for another 5 years but problem for the Dems is there really isn’t a natural replacement - Buttigeig would make a great President but a lot of the Blue Collar Dems that still vote Dem just won’t vote for him
Biden - thoughts on 13:37 - Oct 17 with 939 viewsPendejo

Let's face it Trump would have been more creepy and sinister given his previous.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Biden - thoughts on 13:39 - Oct 17 with 926 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Biden - thoughts on 12:14 - Oct 17 by Keno

I think he's a bit smarmy, but not in a good way like Kieran

Thoughrs on Biden?

A lot lot lot lot better than the alternative.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Biden - thoughts on 13:49 - Oct 17 with 875 viewsclive_baker

Biden - thoughts on 13:13 - Oct 17 by yorkshire

Out of touch with what is acceptable by todays norms but hardly walking through the changing rooms at Miss World or boasting about grabbing women by the pussy

The faux outrage that the right show when these sorts of things happen (see Al Franken) is ridiculous when their guys do a lot worse.

Do I think Biden is a great President, no. But he was exactly what the US (and to be honest the rest of the World) needed after the previous 5 years. Personally I hope he doesn’t run again as he isn’t going to be up for another 5 years but problem for the Dems is there really isn’t a natural replacement - Buttigeig would make a great President but a lot of the Blue Collar Dems that still vote Dem just won’t vote for him

Don't think any sane person would draw comparisons between Biden or Trump, nor have I seen anyone suggest this is remotely similar to 'walking through the changing rooms at Miss World or boasting about grabbing women by the pussy'. Being better than Trump doesn't mean actions should be free from scrutiny though.

I see it both ways personally, on the one hand it's the kind of innocent grandfatherly advice a lot of 79 year olds might give in jest. But on the other, giving unsolicited relationship advice to, and assuming the sexuality of a 12ish-year-old stranger isn't a great look for the POTUS IMO.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Biden - thoughts on 14:05 - Oct 17 with 829 viewsLeoMuff

Biden - thoughts on 13:49 - Oct 17 by clive_baker

Don't think any sane person would draw comparisons between Biden or Trump, nor have I seen anyone suggest this is remotely similar to 'walking through the changing rooms at Miss World or boasting about grabbing women by the pussy'. Being better than Trump doesn't mean actions should be free from scrutiny though.

I see it both ways personally, on the one hand it's the kind of innocent grandfatherly advice a lot of 79 year olds might give in jest. But on the other, giving unsolicited relationship advice to, and assuming the sexuality of a 12ish-year-old stranger isn't a great look for the POTUS IMO.

His communications team will be weeping as it’s not a great look and already been used against him, but it’s not really that bad, especially when compared to the transgressions of many politicians left and right.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Biden - thoughts on 14:18 - Oct 17 with 796 viewsBlueBadger

More awkward than creepy. An old bloke with iffy social skills who needs someone to quietly sit him and down and say 'really Joe?' rather than a dirty old man who was mates with Jeffrey Epstein, talked about dating his own daughter, wished Ghislaine Maxwell 'the best' and bragged about handling felines.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Biden - thoughts on 14:30 - Oct 17 with 745 viewsPerublue

There really is no acceptable electable (for the World as well as the US) options currently for 2024.
There are some acceptable unelectable options though for both sides.
Really don't know what's going to happen with that election...I'm beginning to think Biden will be encouraged to run again when before I thought there would be no chance.
With his tactile ways,I really think that there is as mentioned before nothing there other than being from another generation (I hope a year or 2 after his death it doesn't all come out that he was a wrong'un after all).
[Post edited 17 Oct 2022 14:31]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Biden - thoughts on 14:58 - Oct 17 with 647 viewsbackwaywhen

What a load of old tosh , nothing to see here , just a typical grandfather type gesture and advice , tongue is cheek esk …….. move on .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024