Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worries me how we simply just take our foot off the gas 12:37 - Nov 19 with 1927 viewsChrisd

Well on top during the early phases of the game and then get the goal, since then we seem like we’ve stopped doing what we were doing and allowing them more into the game. We aren’t good enough defensively currently to keep this at 0-1.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Worries me how we simply just take our foot off the gas on 14:05 - Nov 19 with 227 viewsnoggin

Worries me how we simply just take our foot off the gas on 14:04 - Nov 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

I disagree. We didn't drop off at all. We kept doing what we were doing. However, they organised their defence and stopped playing hopeful balls forward that gave us cheap possession. As a result, they had the bulk of possession but still didn't threaten to score especially.

To keep a clean sheet against Exeter is fairly impressive.

Have to say, that was as comfortable a win as we're likely to get.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Worries me how we simply just take our foot off the gas on 14:05 - Nov 19 with 229 viewsNthQldITFC

Worries me how we simply just take our foot off the gas on 13:45 - Nov 19 by TheBoyBlue

Good spot! Although I'm still nervous.

I'm still nervous and the game finished ten minutes ago!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Worries me how we simply just take our foot off the gas on 14:11 - Nov 19 with 208 viewsChrisd

Worries me how we simply just take our foot off the gas on 14:04 - Nov 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

I disagree. We didn't drop off at all. We kept doing what we were doing. However, they organised their defence and stopped playing hopeful balls forward that gave us cheap possession. As a result, they had the bulk of possession but still didn't threaten to score especially.

To keep a clean sheet against Exeter is fairly impressive.

A drop off in our play. Certainly agree about the clean sheet, Walton didn’t really have much to do apart from that save in the first half and claimed a couple of crosses. Thought Burgess had a good game, that left foot of his provides so much natural balance to our defence.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024