Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... 13:07 - Dec 1 with 1557 viewsEwan_Oozami

A good starter for 10 as to how to do it properly....

You are the obsolete SRN4 to my Fairey Rotodyne....
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 13:27 - Dec 1 with 1497 viewsChondzoresk

No, he’s utterly wrong. He hasn’t knocked those glasses on the top onto the floor shattering everywhere and realising you are in bare feet, then getting in the neck from the missus that ‘they were her grandmothers,’ thus causing a heated argument.

I have experience of this.
If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 17:50 - Dec 1 with 1420 viewsfactual_blue

Are you sure 'loading the dishwasher' isn't a euphemism about shenanigans with the au pair?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: What sort of press should McKenna use in the Premier League?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 17:55 - Dec 1 with 1404 viewsEwan_Oozami

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 17:50 - Dec 1 by factual_blue

Are you sure 'loading the dishwasher' isn't a euphemism about shenanigans with the au pair?

I haven't specified any genders, so maybe "henanigans" might be more appropriate....

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 18:08 - Dec 1 with 1395 viewsghostofescobar

Cutlery handles up, always. Otherwise there are grubby fingerprints on the eating end bits when you take them out. Disgusting. And there is always room to stuff more things in. i am an expert at that. I see it as a challenge. And always open the door a bit as soon as the wash cycle (is that what it's called?) ends, rather than wait for the drying bit to completely end. That way the stuff dries off better and saves having to use a tea towel on anything. I'm better than him. I should have a video on You Tube about dishwashers.

GhostOfEscobar

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 18:16 - Dec 1 with 1382 viewschicoazul

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 18:08 - Dec 1 by ghostofescobar

Cutlery handles up, always. Otherwise there are grubby fingerprints on the eating end bits when you take them out. Disgusting. And there is always room to stuff more things in. i am an expert at that. I see it as a challenge. And always open the door a bit as soon as the wash cycle (is that what it's called?) ends, rather than wait for the drying bit to completely end. That way the stuff dries off better and saves having to use a tea towel on anything. I'm better than him. I should have a video on You Tube about dishwashers.

I swear my dishwasher is possessed as sometimes it clicks open for the last hour of the cycle to aid drying and sometimes it doesn’t. It was made in China so it’s probably spying on me.
Anyway I’m with Ryan Giggs on the “family meeting to discuss loading the dishwasher” thing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 09:26 - Dec 2 with 1295 viewsSkip_Intro

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 17:55 - Dec 1 by Ewan_Oozami

I haven't specified any genders, so maybe "henanigans" might be more appropriate....

I think you'll find it's 'theynanigans'...tsk
If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 09:36 - Dec 2 with 1285 viewsEwan_Oozami

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 09:26 - Dec 2 by Skip_Intro

I think you'll find it's 'theynanigans'...tsk

Good point.....still a lot of learning required on my part obviously! :-)

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 09:38 - Dec 2 with 1280 viewsNthQldITFC

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 09:36 - Dec 2 by Ewan_Oozami

Good point.....still a lot of learning required on my part obviously! :-)

Which part?

⚔ Long live the Duke of Punuar ⚔
Poll: What Olympic sport/group are you most 'into'?

Login to get fewer ads

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 09:40 - Dec 2 with 1272 viewsEwan_Oozami

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 18:08 - Dec 1 by ghostofescobar

I've found that if I put forks in the tray handle upwards, then sometimes the tines would slip through the grid at the bottom and block the rotation of the lower spray arm - so I'd make an exception for forks, or any other tined utensil that goes in the cutlery tray..

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 09:58 - Dec 2 with 1253 viewsEdwardStone

Especially sharp knives point downwards

I have recurring nightmares after reading a newspaper article about a Coroner's Court hearing where a dear sweet old granny had here family around for a meal

After the meal they were all in the kitchen to help with stacking stuff in the dishwasher

Door down, bottom drawer out and the long sharp carving knife in the cutlery basket point uppermost.

Grandma tripped over, fell onto the knife and bled out in moments in front of all the family, kids and all.

Truly dreadful.

So....as you say and as the good man on the video says..... knives always handle up, point down please
If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 10:51 - Dec 2 with 1229 viewsEwan_Oozami

If any of you have arguments with partners over loading the dishwasher... on 09:38 - Dec 2 by NthQldITFC

Which part?

I'll tell you after the operation...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024