Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
P20 W12 D6 L2 23:09 - Dec 2 with 2889 viewsCopfordBlue

The best record we have ever had after 20 games, we’re in the top two and on course for automatic promotion with 90+ points. Is there anyone who can honestly say they wouldn’t have settled for this at the start of the season?

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

P20 W12 D6 L2 on 11:08 - Dec 3 with 617 viewsdavblue

P20 W12 D6 L2 on 11:04 - Dec 3 by FrimleyBlue

lol, can't have a debate without getting personal can you, bless.

I can but you post drivel 90% of the time.

Step back and have a look at where we are. Yes not everything is rosy and there are things to work on and we can constructively raise concerns but your view in the last 14 hours that we have to replace loads of players, McKenna isnt up to it is way over the top.
P20 W12 D6 L2 on 11:09 - Dec 3 with 613 viewstractorboy1978

P20 W12 D6 L2 on 11:08 - Dec 3 by davblue

Step back and have a look at where we are. Yes not everything is rosy and there are things to work on and we can constructively raise concerns but your view in the last 14 hours that we have to replace loads of players, McKenna isnt up to it is way over the top.

And Morsy has never shown a proper captain's performance. I div listed him again last night.
P20 W12 D6 L2 on 11:15 - Dec 3 with 592 viewsFrimleyBlue

P20 W12 D6 L2 on 11:08 - Dec 3 by davblue

Most posters have agreed that we need new players in January. Ashton and KM have said the same.

I've not said KM isn't up to it, what has been discussed is where I and some others feel he went wrong,

Come May if we're promoted, none of this matters. But being told to be happy because of the current league table... that's fine if you wish to be, but personally i'd have rather we'd taken the opportunity to be top and grew the gap with the opportunities given to us, instead we're where we are, which is still a positive position, but not as positive as it could have been.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

P20 W12 D6 L2 on 11:24 - Dec 3 with 569 viewsdavblue

P20 W12 D6 L2 on 11:15 - Dec 3 by FrimleyBlue

Most posters have agreed that we need new players in January. Ashton and KM have said the same.

I've not said KM isn't up to it, what has been discussed is where I and some others feel he went wrong,

Come May if we're promoted, none of this matters. But being told to be happy because of the current league table... that's fine if you wish to be, but personally i'd have rather we'd taken the opportunity to be top and grew the gap with the opportunities given to us, instead we're where we are, which is still a positive position, but not as positive as it could have been.

Could never won anything.

Where we are is where we are and where we deserve to be.
P20 W12 D6 L2 on 15:19 - Dec 4 with 476 viewsbrushhand

P20 W12 D6 L2 on 23:51 - Dec 2 by FrimleyBlue

I've no interest in what other supporters feel about their club,

You said to take the table as it is, im doing so. It's annoying that we let the lead slip and let the gap to 3rd slip. that's taking the table as it is.

if you have no interest in what other supporters feel.
why are you posting on a fan forum?
P20 W12 D6 L2 on 15:23 - Dec 4 with 463 viewsNeedhamChris

P20 W12 D6 L2 on 15:19 - Dec 4 by brushhand

if you have no interest in what other supporters feel.
why are you posting on a fan forum?

In defence of Frimley he's clearly talking about his interest in fans of other clubs, not our fans

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

P20 W12 D6 L2 on 15:34 - Dec 4 with 435 viewsjayessess

P20 W12 D6 L2 on 23:13 - Dec 2 by FrimleyBlue

IF we were on an upward trend of form yes.

But throwing away 7 points at home in a promotion challenging season isn't good enough and won;t be if it continues.

The acceptance of dropping points is worrying, not just supporters but players like Chaplin coming out tonight saying we showed different qualities....

it's not acceptable, the players and manager alike should be saying the same.

Not on a downward trend though, are we?

First 10 was 21 points
Second 10 was 21 points.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024