Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford United away 13:40 - Dec 4 with 932 viewsstevec7

I have Silver Membership and want to go to the Oxford Away game on Saturday January 21st, Just wondering how many tickets do away teams receive from Oxford at the Kassam Stadium as just hope they go to Silver Membership and not sell out before. Thanks for any replies
Oxford United away on 13:44 - Dec 4 with 914 viewsEastTownBlue

To be honest I can't see it reaching Silver Card but the allocation was 1,782 last season.

Oxford United away on 13:45 - Dec 4 with 892 viewsstevec7

Oxford United away on 13:44 - Dec 4 by EastTownBlue

To be honest I can't see it reaching Silver Card but the allocation was 1,782 last season.

Oh no, anyway cheers for that
Oxford United away on 16:26 - Dec 4 with 712 viewsArnieM

Oxford United away on 13:44 - Dec 4 by EastTownBlue

Am I missing something here? Why would tickets for this game go on sale Feb 21st when the game st Oxford is in January ? Are we talking about the league one fixture here?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Oxford United away on 16:38 - Dec 4 with 663 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Oxford United away on 16:26 - Dec 4 by ArnieM

Am I missing something here? Why would tickets for this game go on sale Feb 21st when the game st Oxford is in January ? Are we talking about the league one fixture here?

That Tweet was from February this year - i.e. last season's fixture. One would expect a similar situation this time around.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Oxford United away on 16:44 - Dec 4 with 635 viewsArnieM

Oxford United away on 16:38 - Dec 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

That Tweet was from February this year - i.e. last season's fixture. One would expect a similar situation this time around.

I’ve been trying to find out when they go on sale too as need to try and get a ticket for a friend coming down from Manchester. Tickets are like gold dust now aren’t they . 1,700 odd doesn’t seem many but guess they’d capacity isn’t very much is it ….10k?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Oxford United away on 17:04 - Dec 4 with 594 viewsITFC_Forever

I would suspect they’re unlikely to get to Silver membership I’m afraid.

Likely to get around 1750, and 75% will probably go to Gold carders and STs will take the rest.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024