Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody know when the next batch of Blackout shirts are released 19:04 - Dec 12 with 825 viewsScuzzer

Got two on order but I thought they were due to be delivered at the end of November.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2022 19:05]

Established 1968

Anybody know when the next batch of Blackout shirts are released on 19:20 - Dec 12 with 774 viewstazdac

End of December early January I thought was mentioned when I ordered one :o)
Anybody know when the next batch of Blackout shirts are released on 22:03 - Dec 12 with 667 viewsPortwoman

Anybody know when the next batch of Blackout shirts are released on 19:20 - Dec 12 by tazdac

End of December early January I thought was mentioned when I ordered one :o)

When I asked in the Club shop last week, as I also have 2 on order, I was told mid January. Shame as they are Christmas presents.
Anybody know when the next batch of Blackout shirts are released on 22:33 - Dec 12 with 625 viewsScuzzer

Anybody know when the next batch of Blackout shirts are released on 22:03 - Dec 12 by Portwoman

When I asked in the Club shop last week, as I also have 2 on order, I was told mid January. Shame as they are Christmas presents.

Yeah... me too.

Established 1968

Anybody know when the next batch of Blackout shirts are released on 10:38 - Dec 13 with 469 viewsHullblue

I'm still waiting on mine too but just noticed they're available on the Umbro site - doesn't even mention that there's going to be a delay on delivery.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024