Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see this turd of a player having a meltdown… 23:33 - Dec 26 with 2724 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Hope he gets a big old ban for lunging at the fourth offical. Bell.
Good to see this turd of a player having a meltdown… on 23:46 - Dec 26 with 2562 viewsAdrian_Paz

He didn't take it too weĺl. Class personified is ol Rooney
Good to see this turd of a player having a meltdown… on 00:33 - Dec 27 with 2354 viewsTresBonne

Good to see this turd of a player having a meltdown… on 23:46 - Dec 26 by Adrian_Paz

He didn't take it too weĺl. Class personified is ol Rooney

Jesus! Talk about an absolute headloss. Completely gone
Good to see this turd of a player having a meltdown… on 06:12 - Dec 27 with 1964 viewsArnieM

He’s a thug and pub house standard player. Absolutely no place in the professional game.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Good to see this turd of a player having a meltdown… on 11:10 - Dec 27 with 1129 viewsSarge

The biggest cretin I have ever seen on a football pitch, and one of the worst players in one of the worst teams I have ever seen.

The guy has an enormous chip on his shoulder, needs to be taken down a peg or 6.
Good to see this turd of a player having a meltdown… on 11:19 - Dec 27 with 1056 viewsclive_baker

It’s not often I hate an opposition player, but I made an exception for that wet wipe.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024