Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. 10:09 - Dec 28 with 4579 viewsKeno

Thought we could help them putting a list o& suitable participants for their vacancy, so far I can think of

Mike Bassett
Fred Bassett
Piers Morgan
Nigel Farage
Roy Keane
The singing postman
Some fans sister/mother/auntie etc etc etc ….
Morrisey

Who would be a good fit?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:15 - Dec 28 with 3825 viewsNthQldITFC

Paul Hirst
Paul Cook
Paul Daniels
Poor Little Budgie
Pour lime over it and fill in the hole
Piss-poor club, wind it up and grow turnips instead

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:22 - Dec 28 with 3772 viewsFrimleyBlue

Plymouth gaffa....

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:24 - Dec 28 with 3756 viewsringwoodblue

It’s the perfect opportunity to get back into management that Roy Keane has been waiting for but my favourite is Liz Truss as she is out of work, has a proven track record of messing things up and she’s a budgie fan after all.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:24 - Dec 28 with 3752 viewsblueislander

McCarthy. They really deserve some dire football.
Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:29 - Dec 28 with 3727 viewsKeno

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:24 - Dec 28 by ringwoodblue

It’s the perfect opportunity to get back into management that Roy Keane has been waiting for but my favourite is Liz Truss as she is out of work, has a proven track record of messing things up and she’s a budgie fan after all.

Liz Truss with Kawsi are her assistant!!

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:30 - Dec 28 with 3721 viewsleitrimblue

I just got sacked by Bristol Rovers on football manager. 3 months after being sacked by Ipswich. So I am available..
Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:32 - Dec 28 with 3704 viewsgtsb1966

Please please please let it be Steve Bruce.
Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:37 - Dec 28 with 3660 viewsKeno

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:30 - Dec 28 by leitrimblue

I just got sacked by Bristol Rovers on football manager. 3 months after being sacked by Ipswich. So I am available..

I think you may be somewhat over qualified

Login to get fewer ads

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:44 - Dec 28 with 3617 viewsBlueandTruesince82

If ever there was a time for a Gary Megson comeback this is it

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 11:19 - Dec 28 with 3473 viewsChurchman

You forgot Bertie Bassett and Dave Bassett.

My vote though goes to Roy Keane. It’s about time the old madman was back in a job.
Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 11:33 - Dec 28 with 3366 viewsringwoodblue

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:32 - Dec 28 by gtsb1966

Please please please let it be Steve Bruce.

I think Steve Bruce would really p1ss their fans off more than most.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 12:02 - Dec 28 with 3268 viewsfabian_illness

Ron Atkinson is available.
Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 12:06 - Dec 28 with 3246 viewsNthQldITFC

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 12:02 - Dec 28 by fabian_illness

Ron Atkinson is available.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 12:31 - Dec 28 with 3185 viewsArnieM

Liz Truss…. Perfick fit.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 12:37 - Dec 28 with 3171 viewsclive_baker

The nice thing is they're so far off the top 2 and I can't see Sheff United or Burnley giving much up, so it's the lottery of the playoffs for them this season at best. Needless to say hopefully a new manager flops as a season without promotion is going to be damaging for them.

There's nobody on the list that would appeal t me really in their shoes. Dyche probably from a results perspective but the style will be fairly pragmatic, and I don't think they've got the players to suit him. Scott Parker maybe an option. Schumacher would of course be good for us if it disrupts Plymouth, and he would likely recall Bali Mumba (any new manager might want a look at him to be fair).

Seen a few of their fans suggest McKenna, excellent levels of delusion if they think he would trade what he's got here for that job. I'm enjoying seeing their wheels come off, Smith was a honking appointment and I thought as much at the time. Hopefully they follow it up with another one.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 12:51 - Dec 28 with 3090 viewsBent_double

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 12:37 - Dec 28 by clive_baker

The nice thing is they're so far off the top 2 and I can't see Sheff United or Burnley giving much up, so it's the lottery of the playoffs for them this season at best. Needless to say hopefully a new manager flops as a season without promotion is going to be damaging for them.

There's nobody on the list that would appeal t me really in their shoes. Dyche probably from a results perspective but the style will be fairly pragmatic, and I don't think they've got the players to suit him. Scott Parker maybe an option. Schumacher would of course be good for us if it disrupts Plymouth, and he would likely recall Bali Mumba (any new manager might want a look at him to be fair).

Seen a few of their fans suggest McKenna, excellent levels of delusion if they think he would trade what he's got here for that job. I'm enjoying seeing their wheels come off, Smith was a honking appointment and I thought as much at the time. Hopefully they follow it up with another one.

They'll need 40+ points from 22 games to finish in the POs, hopefully it will be 2 or 3 games before a new manager is in place, and they lose those games, leaving them needing over 2 points per game - not impossible, but hopefully very, very unlikely.

Really don't want them scraping into the top six at the end of the season, we all know they'll fluke it if they do.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 14:04 - Dec 28 with 2920 viewsBlueBadger

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:24 - Dec 28 by blueislander

McCarthy. They really deserve some dire football.

I thought we didn't want them to get a competent manger though?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 14:08 - Dec 28 with 2904 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 10:22 - Dec 28 by FrimleyBlue

Plymouth gaffa....

Don't know whether I would like that or hate it. He is far too good a manager and would do far too well there. But it would help us.

On balance, I would rather we didn't need that help and nodge didn't get a good manager like him in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 15:12 - Dec 28 with 2716 viewsGeomorph

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 14:08 - Dec 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Don't know whether I would like that or hate it. He is far too good a manager and would do far too well there. But it would help us.

On balance, I would rather we didn't need that help and nodge didn't get a good manager like him in.

Steve evans please 😀
Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 19:11 - Dec 28 with 2417 viewsIpswichRising

Any Ipswich Town fan would be a good choice
Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 22:55 - Dec 28 with 2181 viewsPinewoodblue

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 12:51 - Dec 28 by Bent_double

They'll need 40+ points from 22 games to finish in the POs, hopefully it will be 2 or 3 games before a new manager is in place, and they lose those games, leaving them needing over 2 points per game - not impossible, but hopefully very, very unlikely.

Really don't want them scraping into the top six at the end of the season, we all know they'll fluke it if they do.

Championship table is so congested over half the teams in the League are within 3 points of a play off place. Suspect the number of points needed to make play offs will be less than 75, possibly as low as 70.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 23:00 - Dec 28 with 2142 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 22:55 - Dec 28 by Pinewoodblue

Championship table is so congested over half the teams in the League are within 3 points of a play off place. Suspect the number of points needed to make play offs will be less than 75, possibly as low as 70.

Certainly needs someone to improve on the job Smith has done so far. He still has them in the play-offs. However, if we can but hope they continue the trajectory they have gone by replacing Farke with Smith.

A lady at the darts was waving a "Delia out" sign. I assume that isn't one of the up-and-coming female darts players.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 09:17 - Dec 29 with 1931 viewsIpswichKnight

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 14:04 - Dec 28 by BlueBadger

I thought we didn't want them to get a competent manger though?

He’s hardly set the world alight since flouncing from us. They’d stay mid table under him treading on water while edging closer and closer to the trap door.
Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 09:32 - Dec 29 with 1881 viewsWeWereZombies

A canary in a coalmine ?

Or Paul Hurst.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Suitable candidates for the Norwich poisoned chalice. on 09:32 - Dec 29 with 1884 viewsDeano69

It’s quite funny listening to a few acquaintances I know that are discussing the merits of those available and suggesting they don’t fancy them managing them. Scott Parker, Stevie Gerrard and Sean Dyche among those they don’t really rate. Hilarious

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024