Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know people have worse problems 23:05 - Jan 9 with 4581 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

But I went into town today and got a bag of those plastic toy soldiers where you get 20 dark green ones and 20 light green ones. The package also had exclusive add-ons like a couple of tanks and flags on flagpoles etc. Anyway, I have just got it out and I've found that about a quarter of the pieces are just melted together in some sort of plastic scab. P1ssed off isn't the word. I got them from the pound shop but they actually cost me £3. I can't even take them back as I gave the receipt to a man with the longest blond hair I've ever seen on a man on the train who needed a bit of paper (his hair wasnt in a ponytail and honestly it came down to the top of his bum. It was so straight too, he must have a pair of GHD's!)

Sorry for the rant but when the hell are companies going to respect their customers? You may tut but it's really wound me up ffs
I know people have worse problems on 23:07 - Jan 9 with 3960 viewsJ2BLUE

Thoughts and prayers mate

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I know people have worse problems on 23:07 - Jan 9 with 3951 viewsTalkingBlues

What did he need a bit of paper for?

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

I know people have worse problems on 23:11 - Jan 9 with 3919 viewsStokieBlue

What were you going to do with the toy soldiers?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I know people have worse problems on 23:11 - Jan 9 with 3923 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

I know people have worse problems on 23:07 - Jan 9 by TalkingBlues

What did he need a bit of paper for?

Not sure as he didn't speak English. He just gestured at me and I was holding up my phone, my tobacco, my chewing gum and he just kept shaking his head and shouting 'NO!'. He then spotted my receipt, took it from me, hugged me and then fell asleep. One of the strangest people I've ever met. I don't even know what nationality he was
I know people have worse problems on 23:15 - Jan 9 with 3917 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

I know people have worse problems on 23:11 - Jan 9 by StokieBlue

What were you going to do with the toy soldiers?

SB

I sit one side of the living room with my army in front of me and one of my kids sits the opposite side with their soldiers lined up. We then roll a marble/Subbuteo ball at each others soldiers and the first one to knock all the opponent's troops down is the winner. I used to play it with my brother growing up and am seeing the kids tomorrow so wanted to re live my youth.

For the sake of 3 quid I will just get a new set tomorrow when I'm on my way to Hadleigh
I know people have worse problems on 00:29 - Jan 10 with 3745 viewsBLUEBEAT

I think you may have picked up the napalm casualty edition.

Poll: W or W

I know people have worse problems on 00:32 - Jan 10 with 3742 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

I know people have worse problems on 00:29 - Jan 10 by BLUEBEAT

😂👏
I know people have worse problems on 00:36 - Jan 10 with 3734 viewsSpruceMoose

So glad we're getting more bantz on here now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

I know people have worse problems on 00:37 - Jan 10 with 3735 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Oh sorry to go on about myself but the reason I'm seeing the kids tomorrow Is because it is my little girl Brydie's 4th birthday. Gonna spend a day and night there and have some fun times with the kids. Sorry just proper excited to start the new year off positively. This time 3 years ago I was in hmp Norwich having just missed Brydie's first Christmas. Things are on the up

Edit: sorry just wanted to share some positive news for a change
[Post edited 10 Jan 2023 0:46]
I know people have worse problems on 01:19 - Jan 10 with 3611 viewsIllinoisblue

I know people have worse problems on 00:36 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

So glad we're getting more bantz on here now.

Feels like we’re Guinea pigs in an elaborate creative writing contest.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I know people have worse problems on 02:19 - Jan 10 with 3550 viewsKropotkin123

I know people have worse problems on 23:15 - Jan 9 by MalcolmMeatballHead

I sit one side of the living room with my army in front of me and one of my kids sits the opposite side with their soldiers lined up. We then roll a marble/Subbuteo ball at each others soldiers and the first one to knock all the opponent's troops down is the winner. I used to play it with my brother growing up and am seeing the kids tomorrow so wanted to re live my youth.

For the sake of 3 quid I will just get a new set tomorrow when I'm on my way to Hadleigh

Does a subbuteo ball have the mass to knock ove a plastic toy soldier? Or is this hard mode where you're hoping for a golden goal?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I know people have worse problems on 08:13 - Jan 10 with 3221 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

[Post edited 10 Jan 2023 8:14]
I know people have worse problems on 08:26 - Jan 10 with 3167 viewsBloomBlue

Maybe the manufacturer is being diverse and in your 'band of brothers' they have included some conjoined twins?
I know people have worse problems on 09:00 - Jan 10 with 3063 viewsBlueBoots

I think someone already returned the box you bought, mate...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

I know people have worse problems on 09:35 - Jan 10 with 2983 viewsbluelagos

I know people have worse problems on 23:15 - Jan 9 by MalcolmMeatballHead

If you cycle there, can recommend the old railway line into Hadleigh.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I know people have worse problems on 09:43 - Jan 10 with 2942 viewsfabian_illness

I know people have worse problems on 09:35 - Jan 10 by bluelagos

Be careful of all the horse dollops along the railway.
It's like a horse toilet along there at times.
I know people have worse problems on 10:08 - Jan 10 with 2885 viewsbluelagos

I know people have worse problems on 09:43 - Jan 10 by fabian_illness

Be careful of all the horse dollops along the railway.
It's like a horse toilet along there at times.

Yeah, but you do get a soft landing :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I know people have worse problems on 10:22 - Jan 10 with 2819 viewsclive_baker

Bit by bit
Torn apart
We never win
But the battle wages on
For toy soldiers

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I know people have worse problems on 10:42 - Jan 10 with 2745 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

I know people have worse problems on 09:35 - Jan 10 by bluelagos

When I lived in Hadleigh I spent many days down the old railway line with my little whippet, we used to get loads of rabbits. Happy memories
I know people have worse problems on 10:45 - Jan 10 with 2727 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

I know people have worse problems on 02:19 - Jan 10 by Kropotkin123

Does a subbuteo ball have the mass to knock ove a plastic toy soldier? Or is this hard mode where you're hoping for a golden goal?

It's different rules with a Subbuteo ball. With a marble you just roll it but with a Subbuteo ball you have to throw it, not a hard throw but you need to act as if you're attacking the plastic enemy from the air
I know people have worse problems on 11:02 - Jan 10 with 2690 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I know people have worse problems on 10:45 - Jan 10 by MalcolmMeatballHead

It's different rules with a Subbuteo ball. With a marble you just roll it but with a Subbuteo ball you have to throw it, not a hard throw but you need to act as if you're attacking the plastic enemy from the air

Had stacks of those little soldiers when i was a little un. Airfix i think.
Used to build a complex of gun emplacements in the garden, place the figures in them and lob mud bombs until they were destroyed.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I know people have worse problems on 11:11 - Jan 10 with 2642 viewsiamatractorboy

I know people have worse problems on 00:29 - Jan 10 by BLUEBEAT

I love the smell of melted plastic toy soldiers in the morning.
I know people have worse problems on 11:17 - Jan 10 with 2592 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do people really have worse problems? I'm not so sure.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I know people have worse problems on 01:10 - Jan 11 with 2238 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

I know people have worse problems on 11:17 - Jan 10 by Swansea_Blue

Do people really have worse problems? I'm not so sure.

Chest shot gang. His eyes were rolling, rolling to the back of his head 😭

The boy on the right is SJ. I miss that cat he is a big man friend of mine and I was in one of his videos but he done something stupid and is doing a 19 year m charge. No appeal, he's not getting out til 2038. He is an idiot but he can spit bars

Oh btw if you wanna know the back story just Google 'sj drill murder'. Also look up my boys BS from Sudbury. If anyone cares it was recorded in Sandringham Court in Sudbury. I'm in this video, 2 dollars to the person who spots me
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 2:50]
I know people have worse problems on 06:39 - Jan 11 with 2023 viewsElephantintheRoom

You don’t need the receipt to exchange faulty goods. . Sounds like you also paid £2 over the odds if it’s called the pound shop

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024