Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-football things that annoy you more than they should 13:07 - Jan 19 with 2891 viewsIllinoisblue

1. Amazon asking for reviews of the electronic gift card you just purchased. I know these things are auto generated but there’s literally nothing to review. It’s like google asking you to review an email you sent.

2. Jimmy Carr’s stand-up. Almost as bad as Ricky Gervais.

3. Twitter. If it’s not a tsunami of irrelevant ads, it’s now split into “for you” (I assume suggestions of what you might want to see) and “following” which is people you actively follow. Except there seems to be little difference between the feeds and people you follow end up in the “for you” feed. Elon seems to find new ways to break it a little more every week.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:11 - Jan 19 with 2073 viewshomer_123

4. Wiki's new look

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:15 - Jan 19 with 2048 viewsIllinoisblue

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:11 - Jan 19 by homer_123

4. Wiki's new look

Yeah that’s going to take some getting used to

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:19 - Jan 19 with 2034 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

“Influencers”…just what is the point.
Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:23 - Jan 19 with 2017 viewsbluelagos

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:19 - Jan 19 by SuperKieranMcKenna

“Influencers”…just what is the point.

To influence?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:24 - Jan 19 with 2014 viewsbluelagos

Waiting to pay for petrol cos someone in front is doing their weekly shop at what used to be a petrol station...

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:26 - Jan 19 with 1987 viewshomer_123

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:24 - Jan 19 by bluelagos

Waiting to pay for petrol cos someone in front is doing their weekly shop at what used to be a petrol station...

..leccy car innit?

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:28 - Jan 19 with 1974 viewsSuperblue95

People

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:30 - Jan 19 with 1965 viewsfrenchblue

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:24 - Jan 19 by bluelagos

Waiting for a petrol pump to be free cos someone in front is doing their weekly shop at what used to be a petrol station
Login to get fewer ads

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:41 - Jan 19 with 1923 viewsLeaky

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:26 - Jan 19 by homer_123

..leccy car innit?

Or getting a coffee & food in Greggs
Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:50 - Jan 19 with 1884 viewsRobTheMonk

I occasionally get the bus to and from work. It can get quite busy and people are either ignorant or selfish of how busy the bus is. I don't think you should need to ask someone to move their bag so you can sit down and it always annoys me when I have to.

If I notice it getting busy, I just pop my bag on my lap.

Damn you Illinois, now I'm annoyed haha!
Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 13:59 - Jan 19 with 1858 viewsITFC_Forever

1) People who can't walk properly. I don't mean those with a genuine physical impairment, but those with no comprehension of the world around them and spatial awareness.

2) People who order hot drinks which take an eternity to make, thus holding everyone else up in the queue who just have two simple items to buy which can be scanned and paid for in a few seconds.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 1842 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I'll add to the twitter ads with YouTube which is now an advert platform interspersed with the odd piece of content.

People that say yous when they mean you.

People that say Hach when they mean Ach (H)

The number of adverts warning me about the apparently constant rise of funeral costs. Funeral directing must be the most inflationary business in the world.

Click bait headlines that say things like "the new series of love island just started and fans are all saying tne same thing"

Coldplay

The demise of sketch shows

My not winning the lottery on a weekly basis
[Post edited 19 Jan 2023 14:05]

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:04 - Jan 19 with 1841 viewsclive_baker

When I'm served up an interesting headline before realising it's in the Daily Express and therefore might as well have dreamt it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:06 - Jan 19 with 1821 viewsKeno

1, Mondays
2, Tories
3, Katherine Jenkins
4, pop acts who mime their songs
5, how small wagon wheels are

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:06 - Jan 19 with 1820 viewshomer_123

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:04 - Jan 19 by clive_baker

When I'm served up an interesting headline before realising it's in the Daily Express and therefore might as well have dreamt it.

See earlier post about click-bait.

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:12 - Jan 19 with 1788 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:06 - Jan 19 by Keno

1, Mondays
2, Tories
3, Katherine Jenkins
4, pop acts who mime their songs
5, how small wagon wheels are

Katherine Jenkins?

Are you secretly David Beckham?

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:14 - Jan 19 with 1783 viewsiamatractorboy

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:03 - Jan 19 by BlueandTruesince82

I'll add to the twitter ads with YouTube which is now an advert platform interspersed with the odd piece of content.

People that say yous when they mean you.

People that say Hach when they mean Ach (H)

The number of adverts warning me about the apparently constant rise of funeral costs. Funeral directing must be the most inflationary business in the world.

Click bait headlines that say things like "the new series of love island just started and fans are all saying tne same thing"

Coldplay

The demise of sketch shows

My not winning the lottery on a weekly basis
[Post edited 19 Jan 2023 14:05]

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:15 - Jan 19 with 1769 viewsKeno

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:12 - Jan 19 by BlueandTruesince82

Katherine Jenkins?

Are you secretly David Beckham?

what? do tell me more?

I find her voice grates, and her singing is always a little sharp

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:38 - Jan 19 with 1696 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:15 - Jan 19 by Keno

what? do tell me more?

I find her voice grates, and her singing is always a little sharp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2018/12/26/inside-katherine-jenkins-dav

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:42 - Jan 19 with 1665 viewsKeno

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:38 - Jan 19 by BlueandTruesince82

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2018/12/26/inside-katherine-jenkins-dav

oh!!

I thought maybe he had been porking her

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:42 - Jan 19 with 1662 viewsbluelagos

Going for a winter walk and sitting down on a railway line and getting your nuts frozen to the tracks.

Brought to you on behalf of Keno.

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 15:03 - Jan 19 with 1610 viewsKeno

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 14:42 - Jan 19 by bluelagos

Going for a winter walk and sitting down on a railway line and getting your nuts frozen to the tracks.

Brought to you on behalf of Keno.

I don't know about annoy, its a nice feeling when they get warmed up enough to 'release'

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 15:10 - Jan 19 with 1572 viewsnoggin

People who, while being served at the supermarket, realise they've forgotten something and go looking for it. They are always in front of me, the tw@ts.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 16:21 - Jan 19 with 1493 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Anyone who describes themselves as a foodie.

Being asked if I have a reward card for a shop that I visit no more than once a year.

People who drive the wrong way around a one way car park.

Pavement cyclists/scooterists.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Non-football things that annoy you more than they should on 18:08 - Jan 19 with 1403 viewsronnyd

Presenters/ News readers who accentuate the pronunciation of 'a' into 'A'. when it's not needed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024