Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager 18:07 - Jan 21 with 1549 viewsMr_Ipswich

that hasn’t known what to do with it. Fearful he won’t get a tune out of this lot…
Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:08 - Jan 21 with 1498 viewsJ2BLUE

Glad you gave the new signings half an hour to pay back the fees. Nice one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:09 - Jan 21 with 1464 viewsbelgablue

Nope. But we've got a rookie manager experiencing with his first real test who needs to give his players a bit of belief and composure again before the rot really sets in

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:12 - Jan 21 with 1406 viewsblueoxford

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:09 - Jan 21 by belgablue

Nope. But we've got a rookie manager experiencing with his first real test who needs to give his players a bit of belief and composure again before the rot really sets in

I would still have McKenna over Schumacher or Moore
Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:14 - Jan 21 with 1351 viewsHerbivore

No, I don't think anyone else does feel like that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:16 - Jan 21 with 1287 viewsCoastalblue

I think you're probably in the minority here.

You're right though, we do have a manager still learning his trade, fortunately he has started his journey showing a high level, but I'm sure he will continue to improve with occasional dips along the way.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:25 - Jan 21 with 1168 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't think he identifies the signings.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:29 - Jan 21 with 1122 viewsMckenna1263

Yes obviously. Where is his track record of winning or getting clubs promoted? That was always going to be the risk of appointing him as opposed to a MmC. This will be his time to succeed or fail. Does he have it in him?
Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 1098 viewsChurchman

I’m as depressed and pessimistic as anyone, but that’s a bit harsh on them. They’ve only been here about 20 mins!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 18:32]
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:43 - Jan 21 with 975 viewspointofblue

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:31 - Jan 21 by Churchman

I’m as depressed and pessimistic as anyone, but that’s a bit harsh on them. They’ve only been here about 20 mins!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 18:32]

Over a year.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:47 - Jan 21 with 915 viewsHerbivore

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:43 - Jan 21 by pointofblue

Over a year.

They mean the signings, obviously.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:48 - Jan 21 with 912 viewspointofblue

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:47 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

They mean the signings, obviously.

Oh sorry, misunderstood the post!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone else feel like we’ve given £5m+ to a rookie manager on 18:49 - Jan 21 with 888 viewsjas0999

No.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024