Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Total football Tuesday night 12:10 - Jan 22 with 764 viewswrightsrightglove

Confidence is so ridiculously important in sport and it’s clear we’ve lost ours (the fans, the players and the management.) The players look edgy and like they have mistakes in them that they didn’t previously, the management don’t look confident in making the subs and in-game changes that they were and the fans are, understandably, thinking they’re watching it all fall apart once again.

We need to go all out on Tuesday and try to absolutely spank them. No game management or let’s try and hold onto a one nil win, we need a resounding 3/4/5-0 to get everyone’s confidence back. Encourage the players to play those risky balls again, to take on their man, to try something different.

I’d start with:
–––––––Walton
Clarke - Wolf - Burgess - Davis
–––––Morsy - Luongo
Burns –––––––––-Broadhead
–––––Chaplin - Hirst

Clarke and Davis encouraged to bomb forwards, luongo in there to let Morsy drive forwards and to put himself through a few players, Chaplin playing alongside / slightly ahead of Hirst
Total football Tuesday night on 13:10 - Jan 22 with 674 viewswrightsrightglove

Also what happened to the chap in yellow shoes?? Is he still about? If he’s not then maybe he should be
Completely agree on sentiment and team… on 13:19 - Jan 22 with 661 viewsunstableblue

We need to go all guns blazing, get an early goal, get crowd confidence and then get 2 or 3 more goals.

Season defining. No more excuses. There are no more chances left for automatic contention, need a run.

I agree about bringing in Clarke and Luongo.

I do think the manager, fans and players must not panic though… got to keep taking each game at a time and trying to build a winning mentality and a team solidity. It will come. Maybe too late for automatics… but the season must end with momentum, even if it is into the play-offs. Big game mentality needed…

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Completely agree on sentiment and team… on 13:47 - Jan 22 with 614 viewswrightsrightglove

Completely agree on sentiment and team… on 13:19 - Jan 22 by unstableblue

We need to go all guns blazing, get an early goal, get crowd confidence and then get 2 or 3 more goals.

Season defining. No more excuses. There are no more chances left for automatic contention, need a run.

I do think the manager, fans and players must not panic though… got to keep taking each game at a time and trying to build a winning mentality and a team solidity. It will come. Maybe too late for automatics… but the season must end with momentum, even if it is into the play-offs. Big game mentality needed…

Exactly my thoughts, feels like it’s now or never
Completely agree on sentiment and team… on 13:58 - Jan 22 with 580 viewsStewart27

Completely agree on sentiment and team… on 13:19 - Jan 22 by unstableblue

Yep now or never

This won’t be the team, but I’d love:

––––––Walton–––––

–-–Clarke Woolf Edmundson––

Burns –––––––––––––––Davis

–––––Evans Morsy––-

–––-Chaplin Broadhead ––––

––––––––Hirst–––––––
Total football Tuesday night on 14:03 - Jan 22 with 569 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not sure why you want us to go out, be creative and score goals.. then look to remove the one midfielder who creates attacking chances.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Completely agree on sentiment and team… on 14:09 - Jan 22 with 540 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Completely agree on sentiment and team… on 13:58 - Jan 22 by Stewart27

Yep now or never

This won’t be the team, but I’d love:

––––––Walton–––––

–-–Clarke Woolf Edmundson––

Burns –––––––––––––––Davis

–––––Evans Morsy––-

–––-Chaplin Broadhead ––––

––––––––Hirst–––––––

Definitely going to be -

----------------Walton----------

Clarke-Edmunson-Burgess-Davis