Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top of the league end of feb. 10:39 - Jan 27 with 2312 viewscoote

Looking at the fixtures. I think we’ll be top by March. Xx
Top of the league end of feb. on 11:33 - Jan 27 with 2191 viewsChondzoresk

Like your positive thinking. Have an uppie.
Top of the league end of feb. on 11:37 - Jan 27 with 2176 viewsN2_Blue

I don't think we'll be top of the league by end of Feb, but i do think we'll be top of the league by the beginning of May.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Top of the league end of feb. on 12:01 - Jan 27 with 2117 viewsdavblue

Top of the league end of feb. on 11:37 - Jan 27 by N2_Blue

I don't think we'll be top of the league by end of Feb, but i do think we'll be top of the league by the beginning of May.

I feel like that ship has sailed but very happy to be wrong on this!
Top of the league end of feb. on 12:04 - Jan 27 with 2093 viewsCityBlue

In deed looking at Plymouth's March doesnt look good for them. Sheff Wed and Derby face off in the last game of the season. I think that whatever happens we will all have our eyes on that fixture.

I T I D

Top of the league end of feb. on 12:17 - Jan 27 with 2043 viewsN2_Blue

Top of the league end of feb. on 12:01 - Jan 27 by davblue

I feel like that ship has sailed but very happy to be wrong on this!

Long long way to go. I think we'll now convert more of our goal scoring chances, however we do need to tighten up at the back.

I've always said Plymouth are strong and wouldn't fall away when many were writing them off earlier in the season but i do expect they'll have a little blip at some stage and i think we will finish this season very strong.

We are a better team than Sheff Wed, think we'll beat them in a couple of weeks and not look back. They are having their purple patch of form currently but I'm not convinced by them

Top of the league end of feb. on 13:10 - Jan 27 with 1867 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s impressive how an easy win over a terrible team can trigger such an upturn in outlook. Football bloody hell eh

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Top of the league end of feb. on 13:13 - Jan 27 with 1844 viewsTonytown

Top of the league end of feb. on 12:04 - Jan 27 by CityBlue

In deed looking at Plymouth's March doesnt look good for them. Sheff Wed and Derby face off in the last game of the season. I think that whatever happens we will all have our eyes on that fixture.

Wednesday could well be up by then, so from Derbys perspective it’s a good time to play them.

I’d prefer them to be meeting in the next few weeks.
Top of the league end of feb. on 13:27 - Jan 27 with 1771 viewsN2_Blue

Top of the league end of feb. on 13:10 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

It’s impressive how an easy win over a terrible team can trigger such an upturn in outlook. Football bloody hell eh

No, I just didn't start bedwetting after a few results didn't go our way. Nothing to do with one result.

In fact i took a back seat away from the forum, especially immediately after recent games as it was just depressing seeing the usual suspects gleefully post. I guess it must have bene tough having to wait almost a whole year before they can revel in posting how everything is crap and we fecked up again.

The ones questioning McKenna were incredulous, like he has to be perfect and won't ever make a tactical mistake. The guy is only human but we are still very lucky to have him here, the guy oozes absolute class.

Login to get fewer ads

Top of the league end of feb. on 13:58 - Jan 27 with 1648 viewsdavblue

Top of the league end of feb. on 12:17 - Jan 27 by N2_Blue

Long long way to go. I think we'll now convert more of our goal scoring chances, however we do need to tighten up at the back.

I've always said Plymouth are strong and wouldn't fall away when many were writing them off earlier in the season but i do expect they'll have a little blip at some stage and i think we will finish this season very strong.

We are a better team than Sheff Wed, think we'll beat them in a couple of weeks and not look back. They are having their purple patch of form currently but I'm not convinced by them

need to chase down Wednesday now that's the first target.

Hopefully we will start taking chances especially in tight games, Broadhead gave us a player who could run with the ball but Morecambe did give us space.
Top of the league end of feb. on 14:16 - Jan 27 with 1580 viewsDubtractor

Top of the league end of feb. on 13:10 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

The life of a football fan is remarkably fickle, and it is amusing just how the mood can swing on a very small number of results.

Good too see a more positive forum after the last few weeks though!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Top of the league end of feb. on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 1496 viewsFrimleyBlue

If we are to finish top 2. I think we need Wednesday to beat plymouth and that's our chase. I think Wednesday will be to strong to catch overall. Esp with defensive signings going in there to what isn't a bad defensive unit already.

Plymouth.. not so great away.

IF town we can win all home games. It gives us 87 points I think... then win a couple away. That Could be enough to leapfrog plymouth.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Top of the league end of feb. on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 1500 viewsOldFart71

There's more ups and downs on here than a roller coaster. Don't get carried away by a decent win against lesser opposition. Yes we were better than many games where we have failed to put teams away. We have drawn or lost too many games from winning positions. The additions look good, but centrally we weren't put under pressure by Morecombe. There are still mistakes by the likes of Wolfy and against teams like Wednesday and Plymouth you can't afford to be sloppy. We should win many of the games coming up and hopefully can put one over on Wednesday although they will I suggest be happier than us with a draw. Time to go into overdrive and be unbeaten the rest of the season. We shall see.
Top of the league end of feb. on 15:41 - Jan 27 with 1378 viewsCraigIT

A positive fan ?. Good on you.
If Ladapo, Chaplin, Broadhead and Clarke carry on like they did.... on 16:10 - Jan 27 with 1314 viewsunstableblue

... on Tuesday I would agree

Plus looking at Plymouth and Sheff Weds fixtures

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Top of the league end of feb. on 18:05 - Jan 27 with 1145 viewscoote

The rotation policy and the new additions will start showing. Other will now suffer with fatigue etc…

The clever use of our squad will see us now on our best run of the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024