Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) 15:32 - Feb 4 with 688 viewsMr_Ipswich

Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) on 15:33 - Feb 4 with 673 viewsDublinBlue84

This same people who were calling for defensive changes and Edmundson to come back?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) on 15:46 - Feb 4 with 563 viewsArnieM

One of our CBS are good enough .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) on 15:49 - Feb 4 with 523 viewspointofblue

Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) on 15:46 - Feb 4 by ArnieM

One of our CBS are good enough .

In general they are. But they get very little protection from the players in front of them. Take Evans for their goal today.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) on 15:51 - Feb 4 with 497 viewsSE1blue

We've not got hold of midfield at all.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) on 15:52 - Feb 4 with 490 viewschicoazul

Don’t suppose you can blame him for picking an unchanged team that win 4-0 in the last natch, against one of the worst side in the division?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) on 15:53 - Feb 4 with 461 viewsMr_Ipswich

Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) on 15:52 - Feb 4 by chicoazul

Don’t suppose you can blame him for picking an unchanged team that win 4-0 in the last natch, against one of the worst side in the division?

I can blame him and I will.
Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) on 15:56 - Feb 4 with 406 viewsFrimleyBlue

Absolutely astonishing that Edmundsen and Keogh are our starting CBs (n/t) on 15:52 - Feb 4 by chicoazul

I think the lineup is fine.

What surprises me however is KM hasn't learned how to play against these sides.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024