Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... 10:41 - Feb 15 with 837 viewsAndrewRatcliffITFC

As fans we need to try and keep suporting McK and the team and this difficult time. Turning against them and ourselves will only add to the pressure. To much pressure often results in the players getting over psyched then their first touch deteriorates, passes go awry, and poor decisions are made in the final third etc. We are seeing all of this at the moment, it reminds me a bit of England world cup campaigns in the past when expectation were so high that players who were fantastic in weekly Premiership games looked inept when the pressure was on.....I hope we pull through this and we don't get an unravelling of the manager the team and the club.......stay strong... coyb
Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 10:44 - Feb 15 with 807 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think KM is getting a lot of support, especially given the current form.

What we see on forums is just people venting and discussing, it doesnt seem to present it self en masse in the terraces.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 10:47 - Feb 15 with 789 viewsAndrewRatcliffITFC

Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 10:44 - Feb 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think KM is getting a lot of support, especially given the current form.

What we see on forums is just people venting and discussing, it doesnt seem to present it self en masse in the terraces.

That's probably right but I just worry that one or two more poor results and things could become like Charlton away at the end of Cook's tenure....then where do we go as a club?
Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 10:51 - Feb 15 with 750 viewsFrimleyBlue

Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 10:47 - Feb 15 by AndrewRatcliffITFC

That's probably right but I just worry that one or two more poor results and things could become like Charlton away at the end of Cook's tenure....then where do we go as a club?

But that's football.

You simply can't spend millions on players with targets of promotion, win 4 games in 3 months. 8 points in 2023 and not expect fans who travel all over the UK not to share their displeasure.

Fair play for them travelling.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 10:52 - Feb 15 with 740 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 10:47 - Feb 15 by AndrewRatcliffITFC

We are in a much better position as a club, on and off the field.

Much of that is down to KM.

If the poor form continued and he did get relieved of his duties, we have good foundations to build on.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 11:16 - Feb 15 with 667 viewsAndrewRatcliffITFC

Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 10:51 - Feb 15 by FrimleyBlue

But that's football.

You simply can't spend millions on players with targets of promotion, win 4 games in 3 months. 8 points in 2023 and not expect fans who travel all over the UK not to share their displeasure.

I guess so....
Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 11:27 - Feb 15 with 632 views44_not_out

Pressure drop oh pressure drop...... on 10:51 - Feb 15 by FrimleyBlue

But that's football.

Coming from someone who never goes to matches and merely revels in adversity and winding people up, who isn’t actually a supporter
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024