Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheeky Unidays code request for Sennheiser… 21:38 - Feb 15 with 814 viewsipswich78

Would any students be so kind as to PM me a Unidays code for the Sennheiser website please? Need to replace my headphones and I no longer have access to an account!

Thanks in advance.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Cheeky Unidays code request for Sennheiser… on 21:50 - Feb 15 with 755 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Pm incoming via Junior....wireless, student, TV headphone or audiophile discount.

Edit...not sure what the above means really, but several discounts appear to be available.

Edit 2....no code available, unidays takes her to a page with discounts applied in advance.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 21:58]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Cheeky Unidays code request for Sennheiser… on 21:59 - Feb 15 with 703 viewsipswich78

Cheeky Unidays code request for Sennheiser… on 21:50 - Feb 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Pm incoming via Junior....wireless, student, TV headphone or audiophile discount.

Edit...not sure what the above means really, but several discounts appear to be available.

Edit 2....no code available, unidays takes her to a page with discounts applied in advance.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 21:58]

Ah no worries. Appreciate you trying though.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024