Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Work sandwich. 08:07 - Feb 24 with 1426 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm going with a little grated turnip and beetroot with my cheddar today. Delicious and seasonal.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Work sandwich. on 08:13 - Feb 25 with 177 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Work sandwich. on 08:10 - Feb 25 by GlasgowBlue

I had a Kebab last night but didn’t eat the salad. It’s yours for fifty quid if you want it.

Tssk but your Labour now! Be the new you.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Work sandwich. on 08:16 - Feb 25 with 174 viewsChurchman

Work sandwich. on 07:37 - Feb 25 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve seen a couple of clips of Coffey at the NFU conference and Crace nails it there. She seemed utterly disinterested and contemptuous. Doesn’t appear to be anywhere near to being on top of her brief. Where do they keep digging them up from? Surely there must be a statesperson and vaguely competent individual in the party somewhere - they’ve got 355 of them to pick from.

They only pick their favourites; their supporters. Competence isn’t relevant. Of course there are plenty of good, diligent MPs, but that’s the last thing weak, clueless people like Sunak, Johnson and Truss want.

The irony is that DEFRA is a really complex, difficult department whose brief is extraordinarily diverse. It’s actually too big as anyone whose dealt with them will tell you. It doesn’t need a Minister as useless and stupid as that.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 8:18]
Work sandwich. on 08:38 - Feb 25 with 137 viewsronnyd

Work sandwich. on 08:10 - Feb 25 by GlasgowBlue

I had a Kebab last night but didn’t eat the salad. It’s yours for fifty quid if you want it.

Have noticed the large number of diners who never touch their salad garnish when they're eating out.
Work sandwich. on 08:48 - Feb 25 with 127 viewsChurchman

Work sandwich. on 08:38 - Feb 25 by ronnyd

Have noticed the large number of diners who never touch their salad garnish when they're eating out.

I never bother with the gherkin in a quarter pounder with cheese. A slimy slice of green nastiness.

I wonder if it’ll make anything on eBay?
Work sandwich. on 09:08 - Feb 25 with 117 viewsGlasgowBlue

Work sandwich. on 08:13 - Feb 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Tssk but your Labour now! Be the new you.

Last chance before I put it on eBay banksy.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024