Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours 15:13 - Mar 5 with 1239 viewsWeWereZombies

It was whilst I was in Iguazu and, having seen the Argentine side of the falls I took a bus across the border. They don't even put you through passport control so I was a bit worried. There was no problem though getting back from the Brazilian side, it just felt like a close shave....

I am so very, very sorry.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 15:18 - Mar 5 with 1192 viewsKeno

not having passport control at a border like that is just nuts

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 15:20 - Mar 5 with 1189 viewsJ2BLUE

My first thought was hang on, we didn't play four days ago...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 15:33 - Mar 5 with 1136 viewsWeWereZombies

Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 15:18 - Mar 5 by Keno

not having passport control at a border like that is just nuts

If you get a one way ticket you have to get off the bus at Brazilian passport control but I think they rely on the bus company to make sure that all the return tickets are accounted for. The Argentine passport control still has to be gone through, so I suppose they have the passport numbers of any absconders.

As far as the falls go you can see much more on the Brazilian side, a lot of undergrowth on the Argentine one...

Once again, I am so very, very sorry.

Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 17:42 - Mar 5 with 999 viewsiamatractorboy

Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 15:33 - Mar 5 by WeWereZombies

If you get a one way ticket you have to get off the bus at Brazilian passport control but I think they rely on the bus company to make sure that all the return tickets are accounted for. The Argentine passport control still has to be gone through, so I suppose they have the passport numbers of any absconders.

As far as the falls go you can see much more on the Brazilian side, a lot of undergrowth on the Argentine one...

Once again, I am so very, very sorry.

If you ever visit Australia, don't forget to see the Bush.
Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 20:31 - Mar 5 with 812 viewsWeWereZombies

Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 17:42 - Mar 5 by iamatractorboy

If you ever visit Australia, don't forget to see the Bush.

I understand it goes all the way outback...

Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 07:16 - Mar 6 with 635 viewsEssen_blue

I did the same route the driver took my passport to control and I didn't get a stamp into Argentina and the GF did.
No problems leaving a strange border.
Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 12:12 - Mar 7 with 427 viewsWeWereZombies

Three days ago I went to Brazil for less than four hours on 07:16 - Mar 6 by Essen_blue

I did the same route the driver took my passport to control and I didn't get a stamp into Argentina and the GF did.
No problems leaving a strange border.

Yeah, I wasn't really that worried, it was just an excuse for a poor one liner.

I did successfully smuggle half a litre of milk and a slice of processed cheese into Argentina yesterday evening despite my pack going through the scanning treadmill:

This was coming back on the ferry to Uruguay and as I walked up to San Telmo for my Buenos Aires overnight before the flight back I was passed by busload after busload of Boca Juniors supporters all making one heck of a racket. However Boca drew 0-0 with Defensa so I am sort of glad I didn't make an effort to get to the game after a long hot day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024