Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help needed please... Season ticket paper replacement 07:04 - Mar 17 with 637 viewsBristolBlue42

Morning TWTD

I need to get a paper ticket to replace my season ticket card for someone else using my seat tomorrow.

Will call ticket office when it opens but reaching out to see if anyone can share what the process is as I can't see anything on website.

Any help appreciated!
Help needed please... Season ticket paper replacement on 07:23 - Mar 17 with 570 viewsFattyBoomBoom

I've done this a few times.

Quick call to T/O with customer number to hand. They email across the ticket. Can print off or forward on to use on mobile. Simples!
Help needed please... Season ticket paper replacement on 07:24 - Mar 17 with 564 viewsITFC_Blood

Just ask for your ST to be emailed to you.

Then you can forward that to the person who wants it

I have done it a few times this season

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Help needed please... Season ticket paper replacement on 07:24 - Mar 17 with 565 viewsBristolBlue42

Help needed please... Season ticket paper replacement on 07:23 - Mar 17 by FattyBoomBoom

I've done this a few times.

Quick call to T/O with customer number to hand. They email across the ticket. Can print off or forward on to use on mobile. Simples!

Big thanks for sharing!

Sets my mind at rest & will call ticket office.

Have a great Friday & COYB!
Help needed please... Season ticket paper replacement on 07:54 - Mar 17 with 488 viewsCityBlue

as per other posts...no need to print or anything. Just show turnstile operator the QR code on phone that is in the email. Quickest way

I T I D

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024